@rae
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohhhh, I am totally doing this for my newest MCs!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Any character! 😊
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s so good, but noooooo, Leon!!! 😭
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium
You’re welcome to have your character join me and Jonas’ if you want (unless he objects for some reason).
I don’t object.
And @jonas, I know it’s my turn to RP, but my brain doesn’t want to right now 🤷♀️
That’s fine. I just did that so that you would have the opportunity to if you wanted to.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wyoh ate my post 😫
As I said before my post was devoured…
You’re welcome to have your character join me and Jonas’ if you want (unless he objects for some reason).
Same goes for anyone’s characters who don’t have a group yet.
And @jonas, I know it’s my turn to RP, but my brain doesn’t want to right now 🤷…[Read more]
-
hybridlore and
freedom are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @esther-c @keilah-h @koshka @rae @mineralizedwritings
anyone wanna do a small challenge? 👀
(you don’t have to do all of them: do as many as you want✨)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @koshka @esther-c @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @loopylin @rae @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Leon Art💜

(and before y’all ask if the only digital art I’ve made for my books so far is sad: the answer is yes🙂↕️)
this one turned out so good tho😭😭😭
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay… I’m here, finally! Lol.
Everett – Elderstrand/Outskirts of Elderstrand
Everett sprang off the ground in fright, eyes wide open. Anything that wasn’t encased in darkness was blurry and an awfully quiet town was barely visible from his location.
What was this place? It definitely was not snowing, which wasn’t normal. The area wasn’t even…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle thank you!!! I had to do his eye like three times before I got it right. Same with the guy’s hand.
@rae certainly! I’m not sure when I’ll find the motivation for it lol, but I’m definitely gonna write something for it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle oof poor guy.
That’s an age where it’s gotten much harder to just kinda brush it off, but at the same time you still don’t have the capability of fully understanding it yet.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I suppose. I’ll just open things up for you to take this where you want.
Ilahna ——— Elderstrand (w/ Klethen)
Ilahna glanced back and forth down the darkened streets, and dread returned again as she remembered how lost she was.
”I…I have no idea.”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
They could always just pick a direction and walk (Klethen would probably do that if Ilahna didn’t have any ideas) and run into some guards or something. But whatever.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ok 👍
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
When lifting something, a Strings appears as a glowing outline around it, or at least—for larger objects—a partial one on the side it’s pushing from.
I think I’ll wait to reply, because I’m not sure where they should go, but it looks like there might be some commotion in another area of the city, so they could get attra…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas ^forgot to tag.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Klethen — Elderstrand (w/ Ilahna)
Klethen watched as Ilahna stepped over the edge of the roof and slowly float down to the ground (-wait, are the Strings visible?-).
“What in Thaliu,” He said to himself, “What kind of fairytale is this?”
Shaking his head, he decided he would later. For now he needed to get down. He looked over the edge of t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elserstrand (w/ Jirah & Rosemary)
Rina dropped to the ground and peeked around the corner. “Hmm… that’s—what? Five, six, seven, eight of them? Eh, I think we can take ‘em. What do you say?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
- Load More
