@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I had mentioned combining Ilahna, Klethen, and Everett’s group with ours. I think the other two groups are a bit further away (although all the groups will meet up at some point.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, I was noticing the double Marcellus thing. This is gonna be funny.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Haha, Marcellus can meet my Marcellus!! 😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, well why don’t you have Marcellus notice them then. I’ll RP once someone gets it moving, but I feel like i keep initiating the meetings and I want to let others have a chance.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tbh, I’m pretty much always on here. Even when I’m not logged in. I watch everything in incognito mode.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @ellette-giselle
I set up our group so we are in an alley, within eyesight of the bigger group. 👍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m good with that. whenever you want to join us is great.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We were talking about joining our group with @rae @raxforge @grcr and @ellette-giselle‘s group (Baron, Ben, Flare, Marcellus, Julian, and Leon.) That’s kind of a lot, but I don’t expect this section of the RP to be all that much longer anyway.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr @elette-giselle @the_lost-journal
Soooo…. are we combining our groups, or staying separate? I’m not really sure what’s going on. If so, who’s joining ours (Sara, Marcel, Ellis, & Felicity)?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I like it! You really aced the lower half of his body; feet are so hard and you drew them quite well.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@linus-smallprint @keilah-h @hybridlore
NEXT SECTION
A day passed, and then another. Slowly, Joseph was beginning to come to terms with his grief. He was beginning to spend more time praying, asking God to help him. He knew he could never be like Aaron, but maybe God would at least help him triumph over the nightmares that stole his sleep…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
If anyone is interested in what my Marcellus looks like… from the RP…
IGNORE his weird hand. I don’t know what’s up with the scissor fingers.

Huh…his hair isn’t as dark as I remember…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —— Elderstrand (river)
The group came to a halt at the edge of a flowing body of water. It was a few hundred feet to the buildings on the opposite side. “This way!” Fleet shouted, running along the river to the right. “The dock is this way!”
They continued to run. Rina could no longer hear the Ironwalkers, but the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Look at Whaley’s post above. I think she forgot you’re with us.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Because your characters remind me a lot of that book. I was wondering if that’s where you got your inspiration. I think you would enjoy it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@keilah-h @rae @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Joy
So apparently there were instruments around here. Silvanis and Fairy had each found one. Joy didn’t recognize Fairy’s, but Silvanis’ appeared to be a piano. Fairy began to play, and Silvanis joined in. Joy leaned forward. Their music sounded like nothing she had ever heard…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Greetings! I’m now here to officially introduce myself! I think everyone else covered what was currently happening here.
I am The Ducktator, also known as Abigail, and ruler of a vast ducktatorship. Currently, my fearsome army of tiny ducks and I are trying to conquer the world! I am 15, homeschooled, and a writer of…[Read more]
- Load More
