@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
AHHHHHH. I love the name Nikolai. Very nice. I might be more excited about the 3rd book than even the other two, although that would be kinda hard. *Stares hungrily at scene snippet*
As for life, yours is nuts too? It’s kinda reassuring to know I’m not the only KPer accidentally ghosting the kingdom. I don’t know if that…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @ellette-giselle @rae @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll-XD
Life/Writing Update, Request for Brainstorming Help, and maybe a scene snippet👀
Hiiii everyone!!! Y’all may have noticed that I’m not super active here on KP anymore😅 Truth is, life has been kinda hectic,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rar @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Leon, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare) This name list is so long. XD
“I’m Marcel.” He held Leon’s hand firmly. His speech was quieter and more gutteral than the other’s, and he made a conscious effort to raise it over the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle no it’s not bad, I just haven’t read it yet. Lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @rae @raxforge
Leon and Julian –> with Baron, Ben Gunn, Marcellus, and Flare, meeting up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel. Elderstrand edge.
Leon narrowed his eyes. He couldn’t be sure… but were those feathers on the stranger’s shoulders? He shook the thought aside. “We also came from ou…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @raxforge
Leon and Julian –> with Baron, Ben Gunn, Marcellus, and Flare, meeting up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel. Elderstrand edge.
Leon narrowed his eyes. He couldn’t be sure… but were those feathers on the stranger’s shoulders? He shook the thought aside. “We a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr @rae @raxforge is that everyone?
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara)
Before answering, Marcel glanced at Ellis, who still watched the road. The sword-wielding young man gave a nod. The soldiers had passed them.
“We came from outside the city,” Marcel called. “The soldiers think we’re…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
wow.
crickets.
I didn’t think it was THAT bad.
lololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Whoa, what happened to Brutus’ speech?
@grcr @raxforge @whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin @jonas
Leon and Julian –> with Baron, Ben Gunn, Marcellus, and Flare, about to meet up with Ellis, Marcel, Sara, and Fel. Elderstrand edge.
Leon squinted through the rain. The storm was muting the other sounds around them, but he was sure h…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
aw! Love it!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ve been trying to RP but at this point I’m giving up I’ll write one in the morning.
Hopefully.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oops, grammar mistake! It should be *your* not *you’re*.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure! Do you have any ideas/leading thoughts on his name and personality?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I wish. XD No, it’s a random adorable picture I found of a russian blue (my favorite cat breed {don’t tell my American tabby}).
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooh! The red tailed hawk is one of my favorite birds of prey!
Okay!!! Do you want it to be a girl or a boy? For myself, hawks usually end up being girls! Obviously it would be an adult since I’m assuming you’d want it to fly. However, since we’re anthropomorphizing our animals, you could pick an age for it, too. Or, age-i…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’d love to, I just don’t think I can right now. I know who I’d put in and everything.
Maybe I can join later though once this semester calms down/ends.
- Load More
