@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry if you guys are waiting for me to RP. I haven’t really known what to write for some reason 🤷♀️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Aw! I love them so much!!!!!
So sweet!
Oh, thank you so much! I need to look into that!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. They are gonna have trouble in life. lol.
Okay, ideas.
Leon
Most likely, Leon is going to stay away from downtown areas, bars, and maybe police stations if that makes him think of German law enforcement during the war. There were a lot of parades, dances, and celebrations after the war, and I’m pretty sure he’d not…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@grcr THANK YOU SO MUCH💜💜💜
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle The program I use is Krita! It’s free but still has a lot of tools built into it😁 and I use a Wacom tablet to draw with, one that plugs into my computer (and my sister’s old one now that she has a drawing tablet that doesn’t have to connect to a computer to work).
I’ve really enjoying using it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
they’re just so cute😭😭💜 (don’t mind Steve’s messy hair: I rather like it, thank you XD)
and why not do an art dump??? I have a couple more pieces👀
(again, outlines and things traced. Coloring/small details done by me tho)
Leon/Aadelheide (and the next one is Leon/Aadelheide too)

-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @grcr @loopylin @anyone-else-idk-lolll
Steve Rogers & Ryo (an OC, from some fanfics)
(outline traced; some done by me. Coloring/details by me)

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae (tysm for the prayers, Rae💜)
THANK Y’ALL SO MUCHHHHHH💜💜💜😭🥹 and Book #3 is certainly gonna be something special👀
Ok, here are the triggers for the two (Riker’s stem from both the war and his childhood; Leon’s are just from the camp/war)
Leon
Shouting, Loud Sounds, popping noises, yelling, fights, tight spaces, gunshots,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Well if you ever finish one I’d love to see it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sorry, my rp left off no where. 😅
Oh, I’m not waiting on you or anything. If you hadn’t seen, the group with Ilahna, Klethen, and Everett is next to the river, downstream from the ship, so I’m more so waiting for something to happen with that group before I RP Rina again.
1. What creatures are in this world? And can we make up…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Very good! I like the colors and the layout! Very eye-catching
Have you made/posted one for Marcellus yet?
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
I feel like Scrooge this time of year. WHY are there Christmas decorations up when it’s barely November?😩
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @raxforge @whalekeeper @grcr @hybridlore @loopylin
(Seeing how long these group names are getting, I’m just going to start calling this group “group one”.)
Ellis — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Ellis turned and was surprised to find another group of people. Marcel was talking to one of the strangers, who it appeared were just as…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Leon — Elderstrand (w/Ellis, Fel, Sara, Marcel, Julian, Baron, Marcellus, Ben Gunn, Flare)
“I’d be game for that as well,” Leon agreed. “Except that I don’t remember even coming here in the first place, and i definitely don’t know where to go if we got back out of t…[Read more]
- Load More

That should be considered a crime.