@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Expect mine to be posted at the literal last minute. I have a lot to do today and I can’t get this done right away. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Oops, I forgot about this. 🤦♀️ So I won’t be participating, but I will be hanging around to check out the entries!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
By my count, there are at least two Ironwalkers dead, one killed by Marcel and one killed by Flare. A third is probably dead, killed by Ben, but could conceivably still be alive (though seriously injured.)
An additional three have been injured. One had a staff rammed into its neck, is (I think?) still alive. The second one was stabbed twice by E…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Forgot tag above
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
How tall are they?
Probably like…6’6″ without armor on average. The armor would add a few inches, so the tallest are probably about 7′ in armor.
First, how fast are they (the ironwalkers)? You said they weren’t really mobile… so is charging kinda out of the picture? And second, is it okay if Marcellus has his pistol?
They coul…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @grcr
Ben Gunn, Flare – Group 1, Everstrand edge
“Flare!” Ben rushed to Flare’s side.
“I’m fine, I just used up my last spell.” Flare got up to his feet with the help of Ben. He stubbled but managed to keep his ground.
“You need to rest.”
“No, I’m fine, seriously. It just happens whenev…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Anyone know when we’re submitting the stories today? Liuke do we just send them in any time, or are we supposed to send them in all together?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Bites nails*
yeah there is no way that story is real. Nope. No way.
If you are pulling my leg, you are in for some serious trouble my man. You have aroused the beast.
In an author.
Bad move.
I will have my revenge.
You had better not be pulling my leg.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay.
I am about 99.9% this is payback because you have been at me ever since I tagged you instead of Beth.
So.
I think this is payback, and I think you’re kinda nasty and should be kicked off KP………….
Just joking.
But seriously.
Okay. I will not look at page again.
I refuse to come back and re-read your…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
And a cat attacking you?
Unless you have a little demon cat, I don’t think that would really happen.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay. So, first off, I was freaked out.
Now, after reading that twice, I’m not.
I mean, how am I going to help you? You don’t even know where I live. And why would you be sending a message on KP during a time like this?
So, I’m going to decided that this is you being horrid, and then tentatively send it and hope I didn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ha! We both have some good brother quotes!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @whalekeeper @rae @raxforge @grcr @ellette-giselle
Felicity- Group 1, Elderstrand
“What are these things?”
Felicity furrowed her brow. “I thought at first they might be clickmen, but they’re silent, no machinery. But they aren’t ink animated, either, probably, because there was something inside. They definitely aren’t peopl…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
“Sleep deprived authors are one of my worst nightmares.”- my brother
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Um two questions.
First, how fast are they? You said they weren’t really mobile… so is charging kinda out of the picture? And second, is it okay if Marcellus has his pistol?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
My brother “I find so much satisfaction in forceful hand clapping. It satisfies my satisfactions needs”
Lol, sounds like one of my sisters.
- Load More
