@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow, thanks! (I was actually intending to write more, but I ran out of time! Thankfully, where I’d ended was a good spot!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Just copy and paste from the last person’s post, and then delete your name out and add the name of the last person.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
oh. its longer than i expected.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge @rae @whalekeeper @jonas @loopylin @hybridlore
Marcellus — Elderstrand | with Group 1
Marcellus stood stunned by what he saw. Large enemies were all around, attacking and moving around without taking much damage. They were tall. Covered in metal armor. And all the others were struggling against them. He needed to h…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journa
You seriously posted to me last night because your cat was chasing you?!
I would not stand for that. Throw the thing in the brow closet or the basement until he’s learned his lesson. Cat’s are not the master of the house. You are. Don’t let him think otherwise.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I guess I’ll submit mine next.
I have no way of sending a link, so I’m just gonna have to post it. I’m excited for this! I’ve never done anything like it, so let’s hope it turns out as good as I think it did. lol.
The Mark of The Fey
A LegendWiry gypsy boy, take my hand, and you’ll not be found come mornin’.
Once and again ’round…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yay! I got it open! Thanks.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Do you have access, now? I got two requests, which I granted, but I wasn’t sure if you were one of them.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
You send in a request to have access. I guess that’s how it works.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I know you’ve already gotten a lot of replies, but I’d be happy to help you brainstorm later today! We can even coordinate being active at the same time if you want some back and forth brainstorming! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Ahh! I’m so sorry for not replying soon! The notification email got buried in my inbox! 😭
Anyway, it sounds like a really cool story!! It’s giving me Wingfeather Saga vibes, is that what inspired the concepts?? I would love to hear more about the characters and their personalities/backstories!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
We can also do that, but it’s a lot of people to tag 😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Can we maybe just all subscribe to the topic so we don’t have to tag so many people every time?
We could. Directly tagging someone does help them know if they’re involved in what is happening, versus it being something happening somewhere else, but I don’t care.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I tried to read it just to see what you wrote, but it said I couldn’t have access.
Is that on purpose?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @whalekeeper @grcr @ellette-giselle @rae @the_lost-journal
Can we maybe just all subscribe to the topic so we don’t have to tag so many people every time?
Sara — Elderstrand w/ Group 1
Felicity scowled and stumbled back into the fray, her gaze set on one of the big machines.
Sara shook her head to clear it. What had been all…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ahhh! I couldn’t complete mine on time! I’ll post it for the judge (you) to read. Regrettably, it’s not 100% complete! I hope the place where I stopped at, though, is a good spot. Sorry! Hopefully, I’ll be able to finish the story next time. Anyway, I’m looking forward to what you think+the winner! You can comment on the story as well.…[Read more]
- Load More
