@rae
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
oo yay I’m a wise jester rank now
I was a wise jester in a skit once
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
MY GOOD SIR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Hilarious, I must say, and I think we boys have too many similarities in our stories
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Really though, if you want to write for kid’s or YA, know that there’s not a lot of places so in need of what you have to say.
I’m sorry, could you rewrite this sentence? I don’t think I understand it.
Hmm…yes, I agree with you about the Dawn. Totally.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*Cackles*
*Cough cough*
Excuse me.
You see, I’m starting to fall in love with writing for kids. Or maybe I did a long time ago and I’m just now figuring that out. Either way, it’s a topic I’m passionate about. This world is a dark place for kids, for anybody, and it’s just going to get darker in these last hours before Dawn. Kid’s…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
And yes, Yigal was military. There’s a lot of flower/name symbolism in the story… did you catch it?
Yes, I did catch it…but I didn’t know that it was related to the military. Guess I learned something new.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Look out. I’m a mildly passionate children’s writer, and I’m always ready to recruit a few more. 😉
What do you mean??
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh. I’m sure Tim never did that. At least, I hope he wouldn’t. His poor grandfather. So, what that how he got his scar? Or was it really in the war?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Awesome. I like their tails in the wind.
Yeah, I had thought of a general short story to do, but it didn’t happen. Maybe I’ll stick it here later, maybe I’ll just let it grow moss in the back of my mind until it ends up in some WIP quite by accident.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae @everyone else
Sorry, I should have posted this earlier, I forgot.
The formatting is bad but it better on my docs I promise
Once, there was a boy named Tim who was nine years of age. Tim was a good lad, always kind, and observant as well. Tim lived in a small cottage in the woods. With his family lived his grandparents. Now, Tim had…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Woah. I just read your story. I can see many people saying it’s gross…but it’s kind of intriguing. (I have a fascination for popping abscesses and pussy things like that.) Most people wouldn’t anthropomorphize pus.
Your writing style reminds me of my brother’s. Must be a boy thing!
If you aren’t able to request access to my…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
here you go!
my charries confronting each other on top of a train. Inspired by the hurricane that hit Florida last month; the wind sounds reminded me of what it would be like standing on top of a fast moving vehicle such as a train, so I drew this. Then I wrote a scene for why they were confronting each other, and then I revised it a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooo, sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I also have the drawing I based the original scene off of if anyone wants to see it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ah, I understand. I mostly wrote MG now, but there was a time I stepped back, looked at my writing, and was just like “Teens won’t read whatever this is, but is sure can’t be for kids.”
But then learned a few things and grew a little more, and you know what? It’s okay. Kids live in a dark world too. It’s a matter of perspective. Their…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@everyone but @rae especially
This….barely counts as the story of a scar, or a short story. LOL.
I had a much better one in mind
but just didn’t have the drive to write it.So I pulled out a scene I had written for practice and added some extras to it, polished it down, etc.So instead of a clear, nicely written short story, you get three…[Read more]
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
*sniggers from back seat of pickup truck*
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
UGH!
That is sick!
There is no way that’s winning.
ugh, ugh, ugh!
Okay, I do have to admit I was laughing my head off, but man that was so sick. (and I mean that the bad way.)
Remind me to never read your stuff again.
Okay, I guess it wasn’t all that bad.
but good grief.
- Load More
