@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I wasn’t trying to make fun of you. I’m easily triggered too in real life (I have autism)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal sheesh! No! I thought it was kinda cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal it’s not funny to me that you guys are fighting, but I have to laugh at things that make me depressed to make me less depressed. Sorry.
your upset potato profile pic though
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal y’all gotta learn to get along lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean like the Sunekite species were partially inspired by your Nagas. I actually considered calling them that but didn’t want to take your species name.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr lollll
It’ll probably take me a while to get another animation out but I’m looking to do a lot more now that I know what to do.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
glad you like it!
I have no idea honestly in terms of the respawning thing. The real game series, I haven’t actually played it I’m just obsessed with the lore for some reason, and a lot of it is open to interpretation by the player. Respawning is weirdly sorta canon sorta not, and there’s loads of theories as to whether there are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr yeahhh
I decided to do 3d animation instead of 2d because I don’t have to draw every frame lol
I’ll make sure to post any future animations for you to see!
(or, y’know, if you’re allowed on youtube you can just subscribe to my channel….lol shameless plug ignore this) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr oh, cool! I like it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Heeheehee 😁
Thank you!
why are they all in that uniform? Is there a reason?
Yup, it’s their trainee uniform, since they are warriors in the same team. 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re welcome!! 💛💛
I found out animation isn’t hard, but it is tedious
Ah yes, I agree.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that was a rule. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I would have, and that’s what I have in mind, but I was limited to one word. 🤷♀️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oof, yeah, I get that. It is one of the hardest parts about stories, but also one of the things that really makes you love the characters!
I thought it was pretty realistic that the boys would be quick to fight with each other because they are worn out and worried. Sabina’s idea to help them make up was pretty smart. And she g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I wanna be a potato
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I guess it really isn’t that long. It just took me two hours to edit because of the relationship dynamics. Those are such a pain sometimes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes Wyoh dear! We love you now! Please come eat the crazy potato!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, no kidding. You are making no sense at all.
- Load More
