@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Andrew and
Linus Smallprint are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Drat.
KP isn’t letting me know that y’all responded!
Grrr.
Hmm, it looks like I really stirred it up around here. lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ha! I got it right!
😢😢 Please tell me Eric and Asher don’t die too. There is too much death in this book. 😭
-
Power replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oops! I fathom ya’ll be the wrong people folk!
🏃♂️💨
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION
Sorry it’s so short.
Joseph woke. For a long moment he lay, trying to figure out what was happening and where he was. He had been so exhausted he didn’t even remember lying down. There was an odd sound, a sound he knew he had heard many times be…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You shouldn’t kill them because they don’t deserve it.
And it’d be very uncalled for.
And because I really like them.
(I am reading—I’ve caught up and all—I just don’t really have anything to say.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Please, please, please don’t kill Eric or Asher! I will be very sad if you do. I will sue you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry, what?
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s okay!!! You can make a animal character, (if you need help for that, I’d love to help!) or just turn one of your characters into an animal!
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would if I could buuuut… I don’t really have any animal characters 🤪 Sorry!
-
Power replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
On a side not, I think people tend to give satan too much credit. He seems to be view as the opposite of God, satan the ultimate evil, God the ultimate good. . . but this view is very flawed. I think a more accurate comparison would be a flea opposed against of the universe (the observable universe is about  500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@power ehhhh????
I don’t believe she has an orangutangally. I would say I have one, but to refer to a tooth-filled crocodile-tailed trained killer or any of six twenty-foot dragons as an “orangutangally” would be asking to be savaged.
-
Power replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I haven’t read the story thingamagiggley (I postulate n reckon that’s what this here forum thingy is for), but I hath a very important question to query.
Hath thou fed thy pet orangutangally? Nay? Welp, mayhap ye shouldest go n do it before he roars in rage and remorse, then tears up the typewriter writing woefully woefilled words.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No worries. Have fun. I’ll be eagerly awaiting your return. 🤗
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re so secretive! What are you hiding? 🤨
Wouldn’t you like to know.
Sadly, I have to jump off now, so I won’t be able to post the next section! I have some stuff I need to get done today.
Maybe I can get it to you this afternoon. Otherwise, you’ll just have to try to get to sleep tonight. lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle You’re so secretive! What are you hiding? 🤨 XD
- Load More
