@rae
Active 1 week, 3 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*graciously accepts confetti and medal* Thank you, thank you very much.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*GASPETH*
*Throws confetti*
*Offers you a medal of honor for your bravery in the Character Protection Squad service*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@koshka YES. Thank you.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*Straightens sunglasses*
I’d say don’t kill the boys. You could bring them close, scare the living daylights out of the others, but don’t kill them.
I expected them to get captured and killed. It felt like “here we go again”. So many characters by this time have been killed, that it was almost…boring? Change…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Great! Glad to meet you, Rune! I love her name! It fits a silver fox. Did you know that silver foxes can climb?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Good 😂 Sounds like a lot of fun. I don’t do as many aesthetics as plotting boards, I think pretty much everyone on here makes aesthetics and it seems to be a huge motivator.
I’m cleaning because my aunt and her boyfriend are coming over, and my room is the guest space. Last week my truck driver grandpa slept in my pastel themed…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m the dangerous one? You’re the one with like, a 50% character mortality rate. 🤪 I feel sorry for your characters.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes you are you little…. little…… I don’t know what you are.
Dangerous person.
Lol. I’m having a great day. Having a lot of fun plotting my next book and building character boards and aesthetics.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
WHOOHOO!!!!! 🥳🎉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh good grief.
I’m gonna do it.
I’m gonna save him.
Eric’s gonna live.
How on earth did you get me to do that?
I can’t believe I’m going to do this.
You are dangerous.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Haha
I vote give the character whichever ending highlights their unique story/perspective the most. For some characters, that’s a dramatic sacrifice. But there are lots of differences in characters, so I try to give each character their own ending, lol.
Ignoring that discussion (since I’m guessing you’re over your head in the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah. That makes sense.
Like the Imperial officers would just stand by and let him.
I know, but he could at least try. I think it would make his death more meaningful and give a bigger impact. But it’s up to you.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
She’s the first person to ever get me to reconsider killing a character.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Also @ellette-giselle @hybridlore I just saw your character death intervention and I’m quite entertained by it. 😂 Y’all are feeding the #savethecharrie movement. People on here never change.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
True. I’m not denying that he isn’t young. He’s just not shockingly young. Especially in that age and culture, he’s considered a man and could have a family and kids.
Eric is still a kid in there eyes.
And no, i can’t change the age because i’d have to do rewrites in the first book and I don’t want to. lol. plus, that makies him…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, good point. Is there a way you could adjust his age, or is that set in stone?
Hmm… yeah, it could still work as a wake-up call, even if Asher’s not that young. To be honest, nineteen is pretty young to be executed though, especially if he (a.) wasn’t a soldier that betrayed their country, like Adrian, and (b.) has a young…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hmm. I guess I was trying to cross over the LTBL goal into this without clearly stating that. It’s hard, because Joseph has a tendency to lean toward a survival mindset (no one can really blame him) and the story is his POV.
UGH, I can see the Eric thing both ways. I could still use his almost death as a “wakeup call” and it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
He’s not THAT young. Adrian was younger then him when he died.
- Load More
