@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow!
also don’t worry about your signature being messy. That’s just how signatures are.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty oooh I loved that!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
An episode of one of my podcasts aired today and I was surprised cuz I was expecting them either to not do one or do a short since it’s the day before thanksgiving. I was saving it to listen to while I was preparing food, but when I checked again, they took it down! I’m guessing it was auto aired on accident or something, but I’m mad 😡
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw!
It looks a little ‘messy’ in the way most signatures do, but it’s not ‘sloppy’ and it’s nice and even.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I just gave you access. However, I’m going to paste my whole story here. I will be pretty busy today cooking for Thanksgiving, so I won’t be able to give everyone access that quickly. So, I’ll post it here where it’s easy to read!
Life from Death“Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who hears My word, and b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!
Wait, you think my signature is neat? it’s so messy! lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
Oh wow, that looks really nice! I love the wreath of branches.
(your signature [on the drawing, not your forum signature] looks very pretty and neat, btw. I wish I could do mine that nice :p)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I can’t seem to get into your document, and I requested access twice……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I’ll take a look at it. I believe the first draft did have the original CS Lewis quote, (though I gave it to Darrien) I can check the original quote and then reword more appropriately.
Lol. They are chaotic. They range for four to twenty-four. lol. a wild bunch.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I figured you probably knew, but just wanted go make sure. Because otherwise I would start rambling about stuff without defining things, like I normally do. XD
Yeah, I either lump it into personality or give it a category
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s true, the rewrite was.
The one paragraph where you said something along the lines of, make the enemy rejoice when you’re out of the fight, seemed taken straight from that quote (C.S. Lewis?) I could see modern believers saying something like that, but I don’t think it would be a well-known phrase in this world. Maybe p…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, the last part was happy too.
Any thoughts? What do you think of the Caddicks so far?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay!!! A happy part this time!! 🥲
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD that would be very in character.
yeah, I read that in one of the tie-in comics and was like “ohhhh, that actually makes a weird amount of sense.”
there’s also a convo between Medic and Demo about how every time Medic tries to give him a new eye, something bad always happens to it and them as a result, and Medic’s come to the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! I just requested access
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Happy happy day! It’s super long!!!
Joseph sat on his bed and carefully opened the journal, his fingers trembling with the wave of emotions that filled him. Memories of Aaron flooded his mind, and for a moment he was too blinded by tears to…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay! Here’s my story! I hope it fits under the prompt!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRKHdtUymxACwVnKGswOJq6yXCThk_mA4qnmq0SLmYo/edit?tab=t.0
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know what Psychology is, I just wasn’t sure what you were meaning. lol.
I have that sort of thing, but not in it’s very own category. It normally ends up in notes, or in a sub-part of personality. (example: he is this way because…..)
So yeah, I just never had an explicit place for it.
- Load More

HIIIIIIIII!!!!
HOW ARE YOUUU
I’VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH GIRLLLL <3
SARA! Helloo! It’s great to see you again, I’ve missed you!
I’m doing pretty well. A bit worn out, but otherwise I’m good.
How’ve you been doing? <3
Awww I feel that, I’ve been so worn out toooo
I’ve been doing good, it’s been rough with my mom and kinda scary but I know that Jesus won’t give me anything HE can’t handle and I know He has a purpose and plan <333
And I've been trying to write againnnnn and it's been good!
Yeah, I can’t imagine how hard that must be. I’m glad God is helping you through this. <3
And I'm glad you've gotten back to writing. I read the prologue rewrite you posted, and it was great!
Awww thank you so much!!!! <333
I hope your podcast has come out again by now. 😝