@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Go to page 240 of the Character Party RP…and scroll to the bottom….ahhhhhh I can’t believe I did that *cries*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
For all the new ppl looking into Character Party, you should find the part where the castle was burning down, the queen was almost killed, the villains were running rampant, the charries were squabbling and Prince Fennin was trying to hold everything together…cuz I think that was our most chaotic masterpiece. Or you could try and find the e…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Some of my fondest memories of KP are from the Character Party RP. (If you’re newer and don’t know what that is, I will link it below.) It had a good run, but eventually, it fizzled out and died
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT
Like we had a BLAST
Oh my goodnesss
Do we still have that google doc where we copied and pasted it all???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Old Character Party people will understand how horrible that is
NO NOT THE DRAGON PICS AHHHHHHH
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HI JANESSA I’VE MISSED YOUUUU
If you look at the post above where I explained to Loopy, that kinda describes where I’m at right now lol
Though it’s not all bad!!!! My mom having cancer hasn’t totally ruined my life because I’ve grown closer to Jesus and really kind of found peace in it although I definitely have good and bad days!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, my mom was recently diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma, a rare and aggressive type of lymph node cancer (I’m not sure if you heard or not…I lose track of who I’ve told and who I haven’t, so I’m sorry if I’m repeating myself to you hahaha!). It’s been pretty rough and Thanksgiving just felt different this year knowing there’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Omc really?!?! That makes me so happy <3 thank you for reading it, it means a lot to me!
I agree, the beginning HAS to be perfect!!! hahahah I’m such a perfectionist!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
How nice! Welcome, Winston!
Ooh! Newfoundland dogs are so huge and poofy! And they are incredibly strong!
Lewis and Clark actually had a Newfoundland dog named Seaman who went with them on their long trip. He proved to be a worthy companion to their journey.
Another cool thing about Newfoundland dogs is that their feet are…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*sobbing because I feel overwhelmed.*
*Takes a deep breath*
Okay. I get it. You’re right.
Again.
I actually thought I was getting somewhere, and we are hardly a quarter of the way through the Doc!
Okay, I’ll tackle this next week because I’m out of town over the weakened. It’ll give me some time to think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Much better then the first one!!! I like it so much!!
I’m always rewriting my prologues too. Just something about beginnings ya know.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley started the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I have to write a poem for class; I didn’t spend a lot of time on this but I want to make sure it makes some sense in translation. If anyone has experience with Latin, does this read well enough? Any grammar corrections?
…
Spiritūs est videre difficilis;
Non iram cresce ad eōs.
Ventus ramos revelat.
…
(English)
Breaths are hard to s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Awwww they’re so perfect in your art style <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re very welcome!!
I love stories which have imaginative creatures like yours in them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh no why was it sad?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww thank you so much!!!!! that’s so sweet of you and it means a lot!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 hi again!!! I’ve missed hearing about your story–it’s amazing and I look forward to seeing it again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s so cute!! Does one of them have a teapot on his head????
- Load More
