@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Deadline?!?
ALL I DID WAS SUBMIT A LITTLE STORY AND NOW THEY THINK I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!
AAAAA!!!
NEXT THEY’LL BE INFORMIMG ME THAT I’M SUPPOSED TO JUDGE ONE OF THESE THINGAMAGIGGERS!!! 😭😭😭
*Blows nose loudly*
(Did you know I’m known for my nose blowing skills? Well now you know!
And probably wished you didn’t.🐽)Welp, if I have…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty and
Elishavet Elroi are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This sounds fun!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
🥳🙌🏻
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*A ball hits me* *Puffs into a cloud of snowflakes*
Well! …I guess this is war.
@hybridlore 💨⚪ @jonas 💨⚪
-
hybridlore started the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a new, fun, wintery way to get words in,
that we totally did not steal from KDWC.Â@esther-c 🤭Here are the rules!
For each snowball you get hit with, write 50 words.
Then, throw two snowballs at other KPers.
If you want to throw more than one snowball at one person, tag them once, but put a x2 (or whatever number) by that tag. Then t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @trailblazer @savannah_grace2009 (I know, I already talked to you xD)
YOU’RE BACK!!!! 🎉🤗
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It’s a very interesting story! Now I’m wondering what is going to happen next! Yes! Please post the next parts, for I’d love to read it!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
When is the deadline?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sure!
Proverbs 17:9
He who covers a transgression seeks love,
But he who repeats a matter separates friends.It’s in the NKJV, so you can switch it to whatever version you want…if that’s what you want.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have to know, did you write that song? If not, what is it called because I must hear it!!
I wrote the song. What you said, though, gave me an idea.
I originally wrote those lines just for the story, but now I plan on making it into a real song. I had a tune for the lines I wrote, but I sat at the piano last night and composed…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep 😎
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Until WaT is released.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
days.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
