@rae
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Splutter* Texans weren’t made for this much snow!
Three more steps. Calion stood gazing over the edge into the chasm below. A river threaded it’s way down there, cutting a blue seam through a rolling green wood. A mile, two, down. A misty cloud rolled by, blocking the view and pulling his gaze back to the jagged edge just a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay. Sounds good!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That sounds like more work than it’s worth.
Also, I think you can just backspace and retype the last letter of the tag.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @ellette-giselle @anyoneintherescuegroup
I’ll probably introduce another character when you guys rescue Loopy’s character. Mine isn’t necessarily locked up but will notice the commotion and help when you guys need a quick getaway.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
COPY AND PASTING THE TAGS DIDN’T WORK. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS SAID IT WORKED!
It does work. You just have to put about five spaces between each one, and make sure there are no “.” after each tag.
All I’ve ever done on KP is copy and paste.
It works.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
There’s Josef, who’s Aryan German, Reuven, who’s Jewish, and Werner, who’s a boy from the alps and became a doctor.
I don’t think I’ve posted anything with Werner yet.
I’m glad you like them!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @ellette-giselle
Rogun — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Taken aback, Rogun had to bite back an angry retort.
“If we stay here, we will die,” he said. “The Scrabblers will be here in minutes. If you want me to prove that you can trust me, I can’t, but I am bound by my honor to bring you out of this pl…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Do you mean the snippets from Crimson Rose? I really like them!!! So, I’ve heard a snippet of Josef and Reuven…perhaps one about the doctor, too? Wait, is he a doctor?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @jonas
Leon and Julian —with Group 1
Julian slowly rose, his eyes narrowed. He took a few steps forward until he was standing right in front of Rogun. “Listen, I don’t know who you are, stranger, but Leon is hurt, and I think the best option is staying put.”
“Julian,” Leon calle…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay. So, which group do you want her in? (If you don’t have a preference, I can help think of one.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @ellette-giselle
(I’m not normally going to use NPC POVs very much, but right now, this is more convenient than using Ellis.)
Rogun — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Rogun stopped and turned around as he realized no one was following. Mildly annoyed that the newcomers didn’t seem to grasp the urgency of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, Marta is blind. This is a huge hitch in the story………..
I do look for particular quotes like the ones I used, if that’s what you’re asking.
I’m glad I’m giving inspiration! Ooo, that sounds like such a cool story! I’d love to read it sometime! Mine takes place in Germany, because I find there are a lack of stories from…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, alright. I guess the snowballs can be a complement. lol.
what do you think of the snippets you’ve gotten so far?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
She’s so cute! Is she blind?
Thanks for telling me about the photos! I’m actually writing a WW2 story currently. Well, I haven’t started writing it yet. It’s a journal of an evacuee during the Blitz. A friend of mine actually asked if I wanted to write this because she was doing it for a school project. We thought it would be…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I knew it was his wedding from the previous post. Just saying. lol.
Good perception!
Oh you nasty person.
Hey, you always write wonderful words. So, consider my snowballs as a compliment: I enjoy your writing.
“It’s still me,” Josef said, softly.
Aww! It’s so sweet! Fits perfectly with the soothing Shire music I’m listening to.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Yup. Just looked for ww2 photos on the web. I have a program on Canva that colorizes photos. I often have to make adjustments to the photo itself, download it, and re-upload it to get the right coloring. It’s quiet the process.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aw, I’m glad you enjoy listening!
Wow. *whimper* I am soooo much slower than you! That’s just *poof* mindblowing.
Everyone says I have a gift, and I believe them. I believe words have power, and I also believe that any skill I have is from God. He designed my mind to work the way it does.
Do you outline and plot the story to g…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @jonas
Leon and Julian —with Group 1
Julian crouched by Leon, who was slowly coming too. Everything was happening too fast, and he glanced about widely. “Leon, come on!”
Leon slowly sat up, a hand against his head. “What happened?”
“You got knocked out, and now we have someone knew w…[Read more]
- Load More

