@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I love Christmas, that’s just my favorite Christmas Carol quote, I use it all the time
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m sorry I forgot to respond to this. I had like ten emails from KP in my inbox, so I just forgot. XD. I liked it a lot though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @rae
How did the snowball fight topic turn into a horrible backstories competition? 🤪
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I would prove that the Lovedream children have darker pasts, but it’s not worth spoiling the whole thing unfortunately. XD My apologies. You’ll just have to take my word for it.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, liberty I have a good idea! If you want your charries to stay special here’s what I can do! Your human characters could still have the advantages and disadvantages of a dog! Like they could be super athletic and have great hearing and have a good sense of smell! But they would also be colorblind and easily distracted and a…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Here’s Sara’s (the main character, Cole’s twin sister.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
Those books are very dark.
I mean, that was just Joe.
Then we get Jack who tried to rebel from the inside and had to watch his whole team, including his cousin, get shot.
And Jonathan and Micheal………
And Nathan……
yeah.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I like it! A little Ender’s Game, a little something else. It’s giving dystopian. 💁♀️ I’m usually not sure how to react when people explain backstories since it’s out of context, but it sounds like pretty solid trauma, especially for a whole group of protagonists.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anybody
I created a mock cover my Christmas short story! I’m not 100% in love with the title, so it might change. Once I have some alpha readers give me their feedback, I’mma share it on here for y’all to read! But before then, here’s the cover to intrigue you. 😋

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr @esther-c @ellette-giselle
Thanks so much!! 🤩 I think Everett’s is my favorite. I really like the colors and pictures in his lol.
@ellette
Okay, so for the book I’m working on right now, he’s sort of indecisive. Sara *slight spoilers* becomes a Christian and starts attending the underground church meetings with Everett and Jess, but Cole…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know what’s worse!! Watching people you love brutally murdered for the pleasure of a bloodthirsty crowd, or being completely abused and brainwashed. Or…. yeah, there’s a lot.
I guess I’ll go with the second.
Joe was ripped away from his family by the government when he was 12 years old. He was marked for government…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Immaculate vibes. 👌
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore
I added my second draft of the short story to the document! I’m mainly looking for feedback on character, plot, pacing, and prose. Especially parts that seem preachy, repetitive, or seem like I’m info-dumping. I’m open to any feedback and thoughts you have on it, feel free to tear into it and be nit-picky! XD If you catch a gramm…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s pretty much how I picture Baron too. Powerful, but not the best teammate, at least for now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Whaoh! Don’t be a Scrooge!!
Please say you really do like Christmas.
Otherwise you might have a frightening night in the near future.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Whichever is worst, lol.
-
calyhuge replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t discriminate – I will not rest until every man who goes about with “Merry Christmas” on his lips will be boiled in his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart, and if you don’t get that reference, you’re on the naughty list
I will bide my time until full armageddon can be achieved
Hit me, I dare…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I love themmm!! 😍
- Load More

Okay, thank you so much!! I am so sorry I completely forgot about it after KDWC shut down 🤦. I will try to check it out later today!
No worries at all! I only added the draft into the doc today, so you aren’t really forgetting about anything. 😝