@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
I LOVE Sara’s!!!
Okay. Hmm. Let me scroll through my quote collection.
Okay…. following quotes will be posted:

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m glad you think it looks interesting. I love government plot books and write my fair share of them.
I’m so glad you like it!!!
Yes, that is a real hymn! One of my very favorite! He only got to the first verse….. there is more to come and it will come at perfect…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh good! I enjoy that scene from the Christmas Carol too. It’s a good book.
NO WAY!!!
meanwhile I have a charrie who watched his family die, his home destroyed and his clan wiped out
I’ve got that. *Glances over at Joseph*
another who never knew what it was to be a kid, who killed people from an early age
That’s like every kid…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I haven’t read any backstory snippets for Fel. 🤨
Nah you’re okay, I love teasing too. Take one more snowball, madam. 😜
…
I know at least one person hit me with snow, so I wrote this just to cover all my debts.
Bast set the basket of cookies next to the old man’s armchair. There were surely more chores to do, but there wasn’t…
-
Liberty and
hybridlore are now friends 1 year, 10 months ago -
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @calyhuge @loopylin @theshadow
Okay! Here are my 411 words to your 4 snowballs! By the way, thanks for giving me tons of snowball POWER!!!!! I get to hit 8 people!!!!!
@hybridlore As promised, here is the next installment of the Kingdom Pen story! I can’t wait to write the next part! (*hm*…am I asking to be snowballed? Maybe?)
Anyw…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok, introducing Rachel Henson. She’s a 19 year old girl with reddish brown hair, green eyes, and is average height for her age. She’s responsible, sensible, leader like, and usually takes control of situations. She’s empathetic and very athletic as well. Her downside is that she can be impatient, sometimes stubborn, and get e…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
AAHHHHH! I’ve been snowballed 3 times already!!!!! Now I have to write 200 words!!!!!! Well, you’ll get to here the next part of Dale’s story!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know 🤪
- Load More
