@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore they’re sisters??
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka is this true?
bruhhhh how did I never know that I’ve been interacting with you two for years and thought you were completely unrelated!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
yeah, sorry, I still don’t really understand. If it’s too much for you to try and make me understand, I think I’ll not play then. Thanks for offering though 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Nice.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
You sure did.It wasn’t a hard one tho.
Hmmm. I see what you mean.
I might switch that.
We’ll see what @linus-smallprint says.
Thanks so much for the feedback!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have 14 snowballs.
Once I write my 350 words, you will all be sorry.
😈
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wrong forum :p idk how I did that.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I have 14 snowballs.
Once I write my 350 words, you will all be sorry.
😈
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
IT WORKS!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep. It just hasn’t let me post my reply RP.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
SNOWBALLÂ Â 8X!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Andrew replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t really know what to do, sorry, it’s a little confusing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hah! @linus-smallprint and I called it!! 😆
So, good section. The end… I know you said there are going to be parts of the books where you include longer scripture passages. That’s fine, but this scene kind of feels almost exactly like Aaron’s did, when he was studying the Bible about a husband and wife. I think it’s too similar…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Wait… are y’all twins? I know you’re sisters. 🤨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr Ooh, looks so pretty!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay then! I vote for A.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr oooooh that’s an awesome board!
also what’s funny is the font in the “you want battle? I’ll give you war.” quote is the same kind of font that Erin Hunter books (think warrior cats and stuff) are printed in. I recognized it instantly.
(I looked it up, and it is from warriors! from the character Skystar!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Times four!!!!
Are you joking!!?
lol
                 Josef swung his suitcase and whistled cheerily as he made his way up the drive toward his home. The two months of training had passed, and now he would have ten days with his family before he began his work. Josef had told Rosemarie he was coming home that week, but he had…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
I made a board! 😊

- Load More
