@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It might help to get the first part of Group 1 (wounded, non-fighters, etc) to the river so we aren’t scrabbling to get everyone there after this side mission.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!
Cute scene between Joseph and Julian? Hmm, not exactly the word I would have gone for…… lol. I think I get what you mean tho.
Ah. I use the name Jesus a lot in my writing. It’s a name with power.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, cute scene between Joseph and Julian! I noticed a few typos, but that’s not a big deal. Only other thing is, I noticed that in Sabina’s letter someone said that the orphans need Jesus. I don’t know why, I can’t remember too many references to Him, so that stood out to me since many fantasy books use a different name for Jes…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You’re not kicked. You just haven’t RPd so most people guessed you dropped out.
Plus, the boat crew, (which I think you’re characters are with) has done nothing for quiet some time because we’re trying to connect the other groups to them in order to have a little conference and figure out what on earth is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
Okay, I made the suggested changes to the last couple of sections, and I’m working on some more Joseph/Amelia interactions. I thought I’d just go ahead and post the next scene while I take care of the other stuff.
NEXT SECTION
After Leon and Julian left…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal
Ilahna — Elderstrand, Deepwater
Ilahna looked around in confusion. A hole in the air, a bit different looking than the one Klethen had made looked out on the deck of the ship in the middle of the river. She directed one of her Voices to slam into Klethen, knocking him through, then leapt after, crashing…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Nothing has happened in that area in a while. That’s why you haven’t been tagged. I had forgotten that @highscribe RPd, moving things forward, so I can actually write something to get things moving over there again. Gimme a second.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Ben and Flare looked at each other, Flare nodded. Ben gave a shout, “Tallyho!” Both leaped from the roof into the crowded street. Ben rushed to the last guard; their swords clashed with sparks.
Flare ran to the girl, “How are you lass? Hold still while I just…” *clank* F…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ellis — Elderstrand (Rooftop team)
Ellis drew his sword and leapt to the ground in a blur of green light. He rushed the guards who were still reeling from Brutus’ assault and rammed his shoulder into one of them, his enhanced strength throwing the man to the ground. The guard struggled to a sitting position but found…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Quincy was flopped on his back wriggling under a bush. Leo extracted him, taking a moment to brush him off before slinging him over his shoulder.
Best mental picture ever! XD
Rory
Rory looked up at Leo. “Go where? where can we go?” Panic was rising in his chest, but he swallowed it down. He took Leo’s hand and let the young man…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh my goodness!
He’s so cool In almost a…. hmmm….. not quite creepy….. maybe, in a shivery way. lol.
He’s very cool and very eye catching. Quite the interesting picture! I like it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know that was rash of Baron, but he’s a soloest so he doesn’t understand teamwork
See, this is what Leon was thinking when he was worried about Baron joining their team.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t actually remember…it came up in a random topic a good while ago, which basically ended up with a bunch of twins talking Twin Talk and trying to understand Singletons.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, now maybe it will let me rewrite and post.
*Rolls eyes at phone*
Leo
Twenty-eight. Twenty-five. Twenty. Leo felt his teeth grit as the boy slowly climbed down the building. Eighteen. Fifteen. Twelve. He edged back from the fall zone.
Rory reached the ground and stood on shaking legs before sliding down the wall. Poor…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Hail thou spectacular spud! Tis indeed nice to meet me! (If we do say so our selishnessess)
Alas, our royal lowness, The Black Mongoose hisselfs, must cordially decline thine offer. (We shall blame it upon our twitterbrained and squirewittedness.) Please try to console the other participants due to our absence and obstinate. Endever to staunch…[Read more] -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve done did that before. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
My artwork has a lot of hard lines so getting anything ethereal is really hard for me
you’re doing an amazing job I can’t stop staring at it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That is so gorgeous ahhhhh🩷🩶
-
Power replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
Z!!! VOTE Z!!!!!!
- Load More
