@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @rae @raxforge @whoever
I have a fun question! I’ve already figured out my answer for my story, but I asked my friends this question and got so much traction that I wanted to post it here too. I love hearing what different people come up with. My f…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
friggin’ = fridge (the appliance that you put food in to make it cold) + in’ (to make it a verb)
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @hybridlore
Here’s your 700 (actually a little over) for the 14 snowballs y’all threw at me.
ridiculous amount of snowballs
Y’all gotta chill XD
Mostly you, Ellette😤
😆
Riker nudged the front door open, walking into the small foyer. He stepped aside to give Leon room to get inside and glanced around the…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
lol. Poor Joseph. It must have been awful for him.
ah yes. Eric is very proud of himself.
good. Good! I’m so glad this scene works well! “touch down Tulip!!” (Storks if you haven’t scene the movie that quite come from)
I’m surprised there was no comment on the Julian/Joseph conversation.
was it good? Does it fit? -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
that’s what (frustratingly) keeps me from being able to say this scene doesn’t work.
I don’t like you at all.
yes! Yes it does make sense, and I hate that I’m saying it, but it fits.
I doubly don’t like you.
I also agree that the interactions seem very stiff or formal, but I wasn’t sure if that’s what you’re going for.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint ok!!
Let’s get to it!
-I see the king is trying to convince Oliver and Tyn to talk Alan into magic again. Yikes. I hope they don’t go through with it. I also read when Alan is going to try to use the magic himself, which won’t be good.
Why does the crow seem to be sentient? Why does it want him to use the magic? Is this…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
“How’re you holding up”
Rory glanced over at Leo. “I’m okay.”
Leo nodded and continued on.
Rory glanced back at the school. He felt a crawling sensation along his spine. As if… as if someone was watching them.
Rory evened his pace so it would match Leo’s steps. He came alongside the older boy. “I think someone’s followi…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
this is long, sorry
Brea– Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Brea gave a surprised shout as someone landed in front of her and knocked down the two men holding her. She stumbled back and tripped, landing in the mud. Another figure jumped over her while she was down and attacked the third man. Brea recognized the white hair i…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwww…
Leo
He smiled, his throat going tight as he watched the kid. He shifted Quincy to put an arm around Rory’s shoulders. “We go home, if you’re good with that. I’ll explain on the way.”
Rory didn’t outright object, so Leo took that as the agreement he needed. Silvia had taken to scanning windows. Her fingers were wrapped…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m still reading! I just haven’t had the chance to critique the chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Oh fun! I vote B
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin Alright, sounds good 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge Would you mind if I just slightly changed your rp? Felicity would have jumped down at the same time as the others to fight, I just didn’t rp fast enough, sorry. It would be pretty much exactly the same except Flare doesn’t have to climb back up
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote B!!
C was really tempting though… lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Sorry I think I missed something. What are we voting on?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww 😢😢
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Aaaaahhh he looks so ethereal, I love it!! It does look translucent, you really caught the effect! And it’s so different from your other projects because it’s a lot more flowy and glowy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
You good, Kefa?
- Load More
