@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is not something I would enjoy doing, but it’s a thing. So here.
1) Get some boots a couple sizes too big, a large overcoat, a pair of gloves, and some blood from a butcher (or kill a dozen or so pigeons).
2) Fill a burlap sack with a bed sheet, linens, ect. Set up the parlor with your typewriter facing a window as if you were…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae YAY!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
you’re welcome!
also I like your forum signature -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint ah. Makes sense.
By the way, how did native-to-Earth animals get to Ehverwyld? I can see the otherworldly animals like vandergrits and dragons having been there since that world’s creation, but what about the crows and horses, etc.? Did they come through the same portals that humans did, but by sheer accident? were they created…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ben Gunn and Flare – Rooftop gang
“Stay down you dirty bird,” Ben said as the last guard fell to the ground. He looked around, “Where did Felic… oh, whatever her name is go?”
“I don’t know,” Flare was panting, “I told them that they should leave to keep the kid safe.”
Ben nodded, “Makes sense. Should we try to find her?”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t had time to read through everything, but I’m still interested in doing this. I’m not sure if I will be able to vote before 10pm, but I should have time tomorrow.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ack! Sputter, GASP.
Fine. I’ll just have to use words from my actual WIP.
A voice broke the peace of the mountain side. “Wonder if they’ll take us this year.”
Zlati whipped around, concentration thoroughly shattered. Flopped a few paces away, Vulka lay in the sparse grass with a grin firmly in place. He rolled over onto…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
All I know of Barnes is from the Character Castle, and I really want to know the context of that last meme.😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @rae @godlyfantasy12 Made a few character memes, I haven’t done this in a long time.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
(Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
That sounds like a good idea, and a whole lot of fun too.
I’ve considered biologically adjusting my own two-to-six-winged character. He already had a fixed design and I was loath to change it, and anyway, the wings are magical and not naturally occurring. I i…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings yeah if he doesn’t fly much, they probably would atrophy anyway.
The four wings connected design is cool; I have four-winged characters but the second pair is always separate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Suspenseful music plays*
Leo
Great blue stars. Leo’s teeth clenched. A tail, here, halfway home. These creeps really hard no discretion. “Good man. On Zero.”
Three.
He tapped his com unt to alert Silvia.
Two.
Silvia even with them under the pretense of taking Quincy. Her eyes were sharp, fingers twitching over her…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s cool!
also, as a person who likes making biologically accurate stuff, his species being naturally thin makes sense. I imagine the only sizable muscle mass would be in his chest and back to operate the wings.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AAAH stunning. The feathers are cooler now.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge ohhhhh
makes SO much sense now
- Load More
