@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, not much of a fight.
We’re just having some good running and precious moments.
lol.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ace could target Seb since he’s Dante’s buddy if you want. Though I doubt that would be much of a fair fight unless I experimented with giving Ace some extra abilities maybe
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@calyhuge x3 💨⚪️ @ellette-giselle x4 💨⚪️ Â @rae x2 💨⚪️
hehehe
@whalekeeper you can throw the other five
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I meant the latter.
Wait what I was kidding. I didn’t think you actually…
*eyes the massive pile of snow balls*
But I might as well enjoy this 😈
@koshka x2
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
There’s currently an agent outside the church somewhere looking for us that you could probably pound. I locked the church door, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have an idea of where we went.
…Or I could drop Leo’s bounty hunter somewhere for you to beat up. That could be fun.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
He paused mid step and looked back at the kid.
Quincy had looped an arm around Rory’s neck, and was reaching out dusty fingers for the glass. He giggled. “Roror, it’s God’s house.”
Roror? Leo smiled, feeling all the tension from the last few hours drain from his shoulders. And not just him; Silvia sank down on a pew…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka Do your characters need assistance? U’m kind of bored right now, so punching something would bring me joy.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Eh, not very far? But also not close at all. I’m just trying to save Rory’s (and now Leo’s) life. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Where are we in terms of distance from the school? Are you guys intending to disappear or…? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Does anyone here like warrior cats??
cause I have an expansive list of virtually every warrior cat name I have ever come up with…
They’re characters derived from tons of other fandoms, but run through the naming system of the Warriors books. Star Wars, Marvel, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Tron, Jurassic World, you name it. Various random video…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes he is! he’s such a darling.
Rory
Rory paused and looked about, his eyes wide. There was something about this place. It wasn’t just the quiet and sense of protection. No, there was… peace. Yes, that was it. Peace. Something Rory had never truly felt.
Leo was moving forward, saying something about the back door, but Rory stood…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
So fun to hear from you on this!!
Yes, I know! The kids are so fun!
Hmmm, I might add more to the “knowing look” lol.
Well, with this I wanted each one of them to say a prayer. With big things in our family we normally all go around and say a prayer. Sometimes though, just one family remember prays. It really all depends on…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ll second Whaley’s question. 🙂🫤
(Though you did “redacted” the post, so if you don’t care to reply I totally get it.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal don’t worry, people in this world aren’t walking around with bullet holes all over. that’d be a little too creepy for the frivolous nature of the story.
Luckily for you, I was just thinking about changing it out for something less threatening, but I haven’t ironed out what yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have no idea how many snowballs I was hit with so…….
I’ll come back with 200 or more words. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a very pretty board! I like the dove in the corner.
(boy don’t I have a thing for shepherds. XD)
No shame in that. All my main characters are some form of soldier or warrior. XD at least yours have a more or less peacetime job.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lovely. *Nods vigorously*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s beautiful! I love the almost Ireland fairytale, almost medieval Europe feel. Lovely.
(Also, I hit you with some snowballs, so you could share some more scenes from Golden Song. In case you were wondering. XP)
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah. Such fun. I love the kid’s reactions. XD
Leon laughed, a knowing expression on his face.
So…what is a knowing expression? Raised eyebrows? A smirk? This is such a vague description that his face won’t settle into one expression. It’s just a blur.
This is random, but I’ve noticed that your characters pray in turns. Is…[Read more]
- Load More
