@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
”I’m gonna hit RAE!!!” 😁 That’s it
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*jumps around in snow*
*gets hit by snowball*
*falls into snow*
❄️ Yay! Another snowball! ❄️
Jara carried her pole over to where her brothers stood. Jara opened Cameron’s tackle box—retrieving a jar of worms from inside. As she weaved the worm onto her hook, she noticed a jar sitting in the grass beside the box. A lab…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, I get that you’re frustrated, but
And I don’t mean to be rude or random, but are you mentally ok? You are very weird.
I just wanted to know a simple question, and why would you even “fake” vote on my thing if you NEVER WANTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!
AND FOR THE LAST TIME! I CANNOT DO THAT WHALEY!
Don’t talk to people like…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
hello world.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty X4 💨❄
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also who is Psalmist? What book is he in?
The author of the book of Psalms. It’s a title, not a name. It’s most likely King David, but since we don’t know if he wrote all of the psalms, the author is often referred to as the psalmist instead.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, don’t feel obligated to reply to any of us if it’s going to hurt you. I pray that you will soon find peace in your life.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
I agree with @whalekeeper, write your thoughts down. Writing your thoughts down can help you understand them.
I have felt the way you’ve felt before. It’s sometimes really hard to say the truth about the hurt and stress in your life. But if you start the conversation, that might help, say something like, “Hey, can I talk to you for a sec?” This…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, I’m sorry you’re going through all that right now. It sounds like a lot. You didn’t specifically ask for advice so feel free to ignore this, but here:This is going to sound weird, but I think taking yourself more might help. When I’m angry about something and I feel out of control, I try to step away from the situation and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
oooo, I love dangerous moods.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to here more of your story. *shrug* desperate times call for desperate measures.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
thanks!
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, don’t get too overwhelmed. Your mind will start racing, and when it does, take deep breaths and remind yourself to be positive.
If it makes it any easier, try writing down your feelings first. You might not understand why you feel a certain way, but that’s okay. Just find a word to describe the emotion and jot it…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Looks good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION!
The weeks passed, and Joseph lived through them in a blur of joy and excitement. He and Amelia had many wonderful conversations with her parents, and even some between just the two of them. They worked together when they could and enjoyed obs…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe I’ll send Barnes in your direction, since she’s a good tracker and has a soft spot for teens in trouble.
@loopylin
…I’ve been avoiding Seb for a while now. You know how sometimes you canonically change a character, but you don’t like to change them in an ongoing roleplay because it would be too confusing? It’s the same thing with…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae x5 ❄️ Heheheh
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great ideas, guys XD My plan was most similar to Koshka’s because the river leaves less clues, except she uses a young hog instead of pigeons, and she actually fakes her death twice. Once in an obvious fashion with some key clues of survival only the criminals would notice, then another death scene with very little evidence at all. That way, it l…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
If I may I would like to add something.
You and me, Kefa, are very similar in the sense that we both have a tendency to bottle up our emotions until the you can’t reseal the bottle any longer, so all of your emotions go flying everywhere. Whether that’s through crying, punching something, or outright rage. I don’t know if you are the same as me…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe instead of letting your emotions out in big bursts, you should process them slowly and with control. Take it step by step. You’re right, it isn’t a good idea to repress feelings, but it would be so much better to talk about them with a trusted parent or friend who can give you advice.
For example, when someone says som…[Read more]
- Load More
