@rae
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I for one thought the spell images were kind of cool… I think they gave a glimpse into how wonderful spell-casting feels like for a wizard. You get this sense of attempting majesty, if that makes sense, and I think that aligns with Alan’s character. Also the fact that all the images had something to do with animals was rea…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Could I suggest something to you that always helps me when I’m feeling overwhelmed?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
No worries! This week got really busy and I got sick halfway through, so I probably wouldn’t have been able to RP very soon afterwards anyway. Where should we start Lukas and Livia? I have no idea what day it is in relation to the dance (which has been planned for like forever now…it’s craaazzzyyyy 😂)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Again, the sort of topic that makes me uncomfortable. I think you handle it fine, and don’t say anything more than needed. I just wonder if it is necessary.
That makes you uncomfortable? Just saying a guy wants to give the girl he loves a hug?
I found this greatly funny. Sorry. I probably shouldn’t.
So I think I’m going to k…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
And I’m gonna be the person Keilah referred to……..
The spells. Why do we need to know the images? I mean, spell casting is directly linked to demonic powers. Casting spells is a real thing, (the Bible talks about it) and it’s always linked to demons. It’s not something to be taken lightly or played with. I don’t think…[Read more]
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Why are sheep so hard to draw?? You’re supposed to just be a cloud on legs why is your face structure so weird
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle Okay, here’s one singular reinforcement.
Barnes
Barnes slipped past a colorful window, the rose and gold glass casting a soft glow along the side of her head.
The four students had exited the church, and were traveling at a slower pace. The leading teenager had kept the pace up brilliantly, and it was challenging at t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Why did you two target me? Is there something you want? like, something specific for me to write about or were you like “I’m gonna hit RAE!”
Your tag is easy to remember
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve done 200 of my 400 words. I’m gonna go ahead and throw half my snowballs.
Let’s see, @grcr 💨⚪ @whalekeeper 💨⚪ @raxforge 💨⚪ @hybridlore 💨⚪ @esther-c 💨⚪ @linus-smallprint 💨⚪ @koshka 💨⚪ @theshadow 💨⚪
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Alright!! 👍
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lord willing, I will work on it tomorrow.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal Yay! I’m glad you’re doing better. Also, sorry if I sounded too harsh
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@liberty Hey, you’ve got to write the next scene! 😆
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
WHAT!??? 4 balls? I’ve not even caught up on my 5 balls yet!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh why! Must it be a hand or foot? And why talons! Can’t you just restrict the movement! This is horrible. If he and Martha do get married, how is he supposed to hug her without slicing her back?!?!?
*feels slightly offended for the 90% of my characters that have talons*
I’M KIDDING I’M KIDDING
I mean, I have a c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Also those could be depressive mood swings, they will probably change from morning to afternoon.
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s okay, I’m not that offended. :] Maybe talk to someone when you’re feeling more cheerful? (I know I’m repeating myself but I don’t really know what else to tell you.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint Hmm, this was interesting.
How do Alan’s friends feel about this?
Does he realize how guilty he’ll be when he wakes up? I mean, he just dedicated his life to God and swore off magic a few chapters ago.
I’m not sure how I feel about the spells being as descriptive as they are. I had no problem with it, personally, although it…[Read more]
- Load More

Nvm I figured it out
I hope no one actually reads this stuff I post lol
Your hopes are dashed. 🙃
Dang