@rae
Active 6 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Interesting! I like all y’all’s thoughts of him!
Remind me again what SC stands for…….
As I said before, I can’t answer questions, but I love the thoughts!! Thank you! You two are the first to ever see this board, and I’m a little proud of it. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooooooo, looks sticky and sweet. Should be percent to feed to the little cousins come Christmas day.
*Grins*
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm. Well, he looks like an SC, maybe an anti-hero or antagonist, although I don’t know if he’s a villain.
Is he perchance the oldest of the street orphans?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
here you go!!
I can’t wait to hear feedback on who he is and what sort of character he’ll turn out to be!!!

-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Snack recipe for everyone. :]
Ingredients
1 cup butterscotch chips (the small kind for melting)
1/2 cup peanut butter
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 can (3 ounce) chow mein noodles
Instructions
1. Put the peanut butter and butterscotch into a saucepan over a rustic medieval fire (this is a must); stir until melted.
2. Mix up the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
*Actively avoiding discussion on this matter even though my perspective is very relevant to the topic because my family avoided Christmas for eight years* Who wants a hopscotch recipe??
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Interesting. It does seem like there’s more reward in suffering and still choosing good and God, so pain and hardship does have that benefit. Additionally, when you look at the countries around the world, it seems that all the poorer, suffering countries remain religious. It doesn’t make sense really, after all these people are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon
Thank you. (: It’s based a little on a time when I periodically visited my great-grandfather.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes please. I love guessing what type of character a charie is from their board.
-
freedom replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow And I have no judgement towards you for disagreeing 😊 💜 We’re free to have our own opinions on this matter :3
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
No judgement. I respect your decision and your standpoint (same to you @grcr). Thanks for the resources. I have some reasons why I don’t agree entirely though, but I don’t want to come off as rude or accidentally get into an argument lol. I’ll just say that I don’t think the Church chose the 25th solely for competition with pa…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I just had to go look up what a French silk pie is (and am now craving chocolate). I love those, but we typically make chocolate cream pies with merengue like coconut cream pies (which we also make, and pecan pie, pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, cheesecake…*moan of hunger*)
I don’t remember hearing of this hopscotch, but I’d be…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I still love role playing games, even though I don’t play them very often anymore.😂 Dollhouse, except it would catch fire, tea party, but the rubber duck’s little brothers would find a way to wreck it, new rubber ducks had to make perilous journeys to reach the other ones, a ridiculous amount of romantic drama…our toys have int…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
I do that to chocolate cream pies, but that goes without saying.
Do you make French silk pies? We do that, and coconut cream pies. There’s also something called hopscotch, which is a mixture of peanut butter, butterscotch, marshmallows, and uncooked chow mein noodles.
That would be… interesting.
It would be. I’d rather not risk it. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a much more coherent poem than my typical rambling-until-they-turn-to-poetry thoughts end up.
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon oooh I love the aesthetics!!!! ✨✨✨
@elishavet @koshka @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Riker Aesthetic for the 3rd book (the extra, glowing text is from the song “Here Again” by Elevation Worship)
I’m testing out a new style of Aesthetics, so here ya go
My boi😘

-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
XD that’s great. I do that to chocolate cream pies, but that goes without saying.
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have written my 400 words… prepare to defend yourselves…
-
whaley replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeeeeesss 😭 I’m tasked with making them each year, and I secretly eat the masa and meat raw like cookie dough… 😬
- Load More
