@rae
Active 6 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Happily stacks my 24 snowballs and enjoys a temporary retirement*
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon I love it💜😭😭
Is there no one else you can throw snowballs at???🫠🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good section! And I like the boards. I’m interested to see what will happen now that they’re in the city again.
Two things:
The first thing that I noticed was… I forgot who William was. I thought he might be one of Amelia’s brothers 🫣, but I wasn’t sure. I think, with the amount of characters we have, especially the ones we’v…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*settles back and watches everything unfold*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Glad to help! I’m so glad there’s gothic architecture (:
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
sounds good!
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
As a 6′ foot female, I’m tired of my height being celebrated. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What I wanna know is if there’s an Appreciate Slightly Above Average Height People day.
I guess that’s where I’d be, at 5′ 5″, but one of my younger brothers and both of my parents are taller than me and I feel short. Probably all of my siblings will be taller than me someday. 🙁
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But tall people are already appreciated. They can reach stuff in the high cabinets.
From what I can find, June 22nd is National Tall People day, but there is no Appreciate Tall People day.
What I wanna know is if there’s an Appreciate Slightly Above Average Height People day.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
‘Appreciate Short People Day’
Is there one for tall people… because I might not be a short person.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes! These are just what I have running through my mind and never put on paper!
My dad was in the military and is now in law enforcement and one thing he always says is, “When I get shot, I’d rather have A guy carry me out then a woman try to drag me out and end up getting us both killed.” He’s a very tall, muscular guy, and I honestly…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OH HE WOULD LOVE THAT!
(I would love that!)
That could be funny. And crazy. And possibly dangerous, so maybe we shouldn’t.
It would be so good! We should! We should!
I’d find it far more interesting to RP then a public school anyways. I like it much better, and it’s way better for Rory.
Besides, technically Rory is already g…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Everything you said fits. There’s definitely some gothic architecture and old buildings mixed in with the newer technology
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love all of these ideas thank you!
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
No, she’s like 9 or 11ish. She was an unplanned kid, so that’s why there’s a big age gap between her and Lois.Your idea totally works.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s amazing that she’s becoming more expressive. <3 So many older folks begin to lose that trait, as well as the ability to fully express out loud. Becoming old and forgetful can be a fear.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I applaud you writers who outline your short stories and manage to find a balance between too much and too little. It’s hard. *Applause*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Please give me a moment while I geek out over the potential of the ink magic system
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
– Ooh, what about robot catacombs? Like instead of the dead burial tunnels, have robot ‘burial’ catacombs underneath the city that can also function as an archive.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Wait, I just realized Brea might be too old to be watch over like that. Oops. XD Well maybe the idea can still be used with another young character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hehe, I actually have ideas. That’s not normal.
I think it would be cool, during at least some of these mini-adventures, to focus on Lois and Fel because they start off having very different personalities and backgrounds. They kind of have to figure each other out…?
Here are some ideas:
– Every time I picture your story world, I…[Read more]
- Load More
