@rae
Active 6 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I join CWW ever year, it’s super fun. It introduced me to Kingdom Pen in the first place, believe it or not. There might be some connections between the organizers of the two communities, but it’s been a long time since I was on YWW and had the ability to ask around, so I don’t remember.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sometimes we get inspiration from the strangest and most unassumingly powerful places. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think this topic was essentially the Chat Chat before the Chat Chat existed. Before KP temporarily shut down several years ago, that is. They made this as a replacement for the lost topic, and here it is now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think you did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
Yeppers peppers, no problem!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
So I figured there was still some kind of antagonistic threat (aka Agents). I implied it in this entry, but if Ellette doesn’t want to roll with it, we can figure something else out.
Barnes
He hit her chin, then her chest.
Barnes was surprised at the boy’s combat technique. So surprised, in fact, t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is not going to go well.
I figured you’d react that way. Hehe.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
Last time I wrote anything in her bio, she was over 6 feet tall. She is experienced physically and has an extremely strong upper body, but she…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
THE LAST TF2 COMIC IS OUT!!! I CAN NOW FINISH MY FANFIC FOR YOU!!!
No joke, I’m super excited cause y’all seemed to greatly enjoy it and I can’t wait to finish it for you! -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha thanks
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
not related to writing but
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed aww it’s your boys!!!!
do you happen to know who their faceclaims are or were they just randoms yoinked from the internet lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
Did I write this? I feel like I did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
bruhhhhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
For some reason I like this a lot better than the ones where she was little. It fits a bit more somehow. Throws us right into the story.
For some reason it reminds me of the Keeper of the Lost Cities intros. I don’t know if you’re familiar with that book series but I was just reading the latest installment so it’s still fresh…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed bruhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle For some reason I absolutely LOVED how Sabina called Joseph her son! IDK why but it was extremely fitting to her personality. I really like her as a character, she’s so motherly even after losing Aaron. (that was his name right? lol)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
So…where is Rory? I confused.
Leo
The pounding feet morphed into a gasping scuffle. Leo clenched his jaw, trying to sort out the sounds.
A muted voice. Mask lady? A door. A few footsteps. More sounds he didn’t want to identify. He grimaced.
A loud smack reverberated over the com unit, then m…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Moans*
Nooo, bring him back! What is he doing?!
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Okay y’all, battle plan. Leo is going to be getting off at this next stop with Silvia and Quincy. Those two definitely have had all the violence/stress they can handle, so I’m sending them into the apartment (although Silvia is seriously…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
You just grabbed Rory?
In all this mess, no one has grabbed him yet. (no one that he doesn’t trust, that is)
This is not going to go well.
(btw, I couldn’t find a full physical description for Barns, but Rory is six-foot two, wiry, and incredibly strong.)
COOL! Another soldier boy! He and Rory will like…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More

YAY! Let me know as soon as you have it written!
haha thanks! it’ll be in the google doc by new year’s hopefully.
Edit for you and @theshadow (possibly @the_lost-journal too)
I’ve finished it completely! Just in time for New Year’s!
YAY!
I have some school I need to do, but once I have some free time, I’ll definitely read it!
oh yeah
I have a fanatic
of my fanfics
life is goooood
lol ignore my silliness
I got something new relating to this story universe for you guys (well, actually y’all are girls lol), but I have to finish it before I get it out to you.
@keilah-h OKAY! cool!
yep! might have it done over the next few days.
Sounds great!