@rae
Active 6 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint That’s what I thought.
What about nonwizards that are still half animal?
also I like how the way you did the switch was inspired by the book of Acts!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Nooooooo! I knew Charles was doomed.😭 I don’t think Alan will go back to magic again. I find it more likely he attempts to free Charles again, but Charles still dies somehow.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Reminds me of someone else. (Sabina)
huh. I hadn’t thought of that.
My first thought was a story about her brother, David.
ah, whoops. I can fix that.
This felt too quick. He’s gone from cold and only speaking when necessary to suddenly spilling out his entire backstory. Could you show him considering doing this before h…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love how it went to first person! I don’t know why. Maybe it’s cause I write in first person in my current WIP and haven’t seen anyone else use it in a while.
Wow! okay! Cyrus has given Alan a cruel ultimatum. I have no idea what Alan will do in this situation. I mean, Charles has already pointed out he’s not afraid to die,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper oh ok!
honestly even if they don’t end up being compatible this is how you could find out if they are or not.
you’re just gonna have to deal with everyone’s crazy charries haha
@rae‘s Silvanis and my Sniper
(of course he’s mine, why did I have to say that lol)at the least are gonna be trouble for whoever you pick. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 It does have so much potential! And ehh, reading through it and editing little bits is half the fun for me lol
This is random but I’ve always been SO self conscious of my romance scenes…like part of me is obsessed with writing them but the other part of me is like I can never show this to ANYONE lol!
BRUHHH this is exactly how…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I saw that coming and really didn’t want to.
oh why are you so mean! Why are you such a terrible person. *sobbing* (like I have room to talk)
Oh man. He shouldn’t do it, of course! But man, this one is gonna hurt.
One thought.
I know if you choose to punish me instead, I will deserve whatever it is you do.”
He j…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I saw that coming and really didn’t want to.
oh why are you so mean! Why are you such a terrible person. *sobbing* (like I have room to talk)
Oh man. He shouldn’t do it, of course! But man, this one is gonna hurt.
One thought.
I know if you choose to punish me instead, I will deserve whatever it is you do.”
He j…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone-who-tagged-me-here
I HAVE SOMETHING I CAN USE MY SNOWBALLS FOR!!!!
I have like 8 right now don’t I lol
but I got back into writing a fanfic I wasn’t able to complete until now and maybe I can post the chapter here and use that!
It will have absolutely ZERO context if I do that though so don’t freak out at me lolllll
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle BRUHHHH My mom showed me that one once, it’s hilarious
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
HAY!
Was that supposed to be a prank…………
This should be chapter 22…… (Chapter 30th being The Prison and Chapter 31st The Regretful,) but there is no Chapter 22nd!
Where did it go?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
If you’re asking what do I think he should do right now (before I read the chapter), then i don’t know. There’s not much he can do, besides not cooperate.
Oh yay! We’ve hit the chapter that has the book name, This’ll be good.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*gasp* Eddie wanted to dance with my boy!!!
*squeal of delight*
you may have just saved his life.
lolololol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
😖
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I DIDN’T SEE THIS.
I’M GOING TO DIE D:
LOLOL
So I see you have chosen death! XD
And now that I have finished my words…
…
…
Ten snowballs coming at you!
*Most evil laugh*
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve made no progress on my book’s word count, but the Lois in my head has a dog now
- Load More


I thought it would be either Lois’ or hist sister’s dog. A Great Dane would be so cool to have but my current dog wouldn’t be able to handle it.