@rae
Active 5 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think it is high time I read through everything, that way you get a perspective from someone who doesn’t have to wait for each section and reads it in roughly a couple sittings. 👍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ohhhh that might be part of what I hate about most anime stuff but like about your art despite the fact that it’s the same style haha
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh so that’s what is. I never knew until now.
Also the “credits” song is beautiful! It fits really well with the story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallrpint I don’t know if Boxing Day is widely celebrated in America, but it is at the very least on our calendars
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh wow!
That is definitely a complicated game.
I posted this on the wrong chat earlier lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 9 months ago
What language is your forum signature?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 9 months ago
I love that sooo much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh wow!
That is definitely a complicated game.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@theducktator awww so cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I mean, if any lizard breed is going to be a fashion icon, it would be a chameleon
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
One of my sisters crocheted Howard (one of my characters) for me!!!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh ok! Makes sense!
I didn’t realize that Alan being forced to use magic was similar to the gorbs forcing Aaron and Oliver Wilson to become wizards until I was writing on this chapter. So I had to come up with a reason on the spot to explain why Oliver was helping Cyrus. Did his reasons for walking away from Alan make s…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin thanks!!
hehe the story of his name was that I found this image of a 3D modeled chameleon

then texted it in my friend’s group chat and asked them to name him. Someone said Gerald and sent me the picture (not this one specifically but a similar one) with a cute little hat drawn on it. I don’t remember who.
But when I saw the stuffed…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle idk who that is but he is prepared lol
@raxforge ohhhhh
sound like it must be a pretty hard game then. Chasing a magic robotic hummingbird on a sugar high.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr lol
Fun fact: Despite the stereotype, firefighters actually don’t like it when people call to get them to rescue cats stuck in trees. It takes time and personnel that could be fighting a fire somewhere else. They prefer it if you call animal control first.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I saw that on a poster while we were going to the theater to watch Interstellar for its 10th anniversary. I didn’t pay much attention to it which is why I didn’t realize it was animated!! So cool!
I like how it’s kinda cartoony but not over-anime-styled. I’m not a huge fan of most artists who draw like that, but this is one of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle hahaa!!!
I’ve grown too attached to my profile pic to change it lol, so you won’t have that problem with me
- Load More
