@rae
Active 4 days, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory tightened his hold on Leo’s arm. “But why? what do you stand to gain?” He forced his voice to remain steady, trying to ignore the blood that dripped from his fingers onto the cobblestones.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Concedes and pulls you back up onto your feet*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*barnes seems to have a thing for ripping clothing. lol*
Huh, I guess you’re right.
Barnes
The look in his eyes twinged in Barnes’ heart, but she kept her voice low and stable.
“Look.” She held up her hands to his. Both of them had deep scrapes from the concrete. Rory’s were a lot worse, since he had fallen farther. “These ca…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*barnes seems to have a thing for ripping clothing. lol*
Rory
For a moment Rory felt like he was going to be sick. He knew he could never run, and even if he could possible force his body to move that would mean leaving Leo. He looked at the woman for a long time. At last, he spoke. “Why?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Steps backwards off porch*
*Snorts*
Every time my class comes across a grammar mistake, we tend to cackle over it for five minutes straight.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Two figures stumbled around the church. Leo and Rory. They were ready to leave, although the younger looked entirely exhausted.
Barnes got up, and gave the two boys a quick look before she faced away. “…Just a moment.”
She ripped off her other sleeve. Pushing her mask up her face, she tore at the sleeve with…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Isn’t it? I suppose one must find something to laugh about when slugging through modern political world views.
*Gazes off into the distance like some deep thinking philosopher*
*Steps backwards off porch*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, I get it.
Not like I’ve done that before -
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*tries to stop laughing long enough to help the lady up*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
But hey, it could be worse. You could be writing a Grammer textbook.
I think I find more typos in school reading than in anything else.
But then nowadays that most of the reading I do, sadly. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yayy! *Barnes is knocked off balance by the ball and falls to the ground*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Whaley, throwing the proverbial RP ball your way!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YIPPY!
(though Rory won’t think so lol)
Hehe I thought not
oh no! what happened?
I’ve depended too much on arm strength and I have whiplash from trying to grab my opponents. I also have really bad circulation so that isn’t any help. :’)
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Leo
He blinked. Looked at Rory. Smiled even though he knew the kid wouldn’t be able to it see through his visor.
“Thanks Rory.” He whispered with a light squeeze of his arm around the boy’s shoulder.
They stepped around the corner into sight of the white masked lady with the ruined blouse.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Same! I average about five to ten to every 300 or so pages. I doubt people notice all of them, but I still go crazy.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooooooh…that hurts. I have so far picked out two typos in the one story that I have published and they drive me nuts every time I see them.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
The sound of screeching tires flashed through his mind. Hand pushing him. Pain. Blood. Yelling.
But she had saved him.
Saved his life.
Yeah, saved me so the Agents could finish the job after interrogating me.
Rory bit his lower lip until he tasted blood. At last he let out a slow breath and looked up at Leo. “…[Read more]
- Load More
