@rae
Active 4 days, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m just comparing the way I believe to the way the girls around me in my home school group act with the boys around me. You don’t have to agree.
-
Esther replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I figured out the problem….I wasn’t reading the instructions right and kept putting in my username instead of my EMAIL like it said in the DIRECTIONS. 🫠
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m actually a blue belt, hence I relate to the meme. My dad is as well and he laughed at that on as well.
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I can’t wait to work on Project Murcadox, I’m actually really excited. <3 Hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay cool! I’m glad that works well for you and your church community. I bet it also works well for you because you’ve known the people in your church for a long time, so there’s a lot of familiarity. A sense of home.
Your picture of dating definitely isn’t the same as what we actually do in other Christian circles, though.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t think it’s happening any more. Occasionally it does to me though. Could be a problem on my side.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
wait what!!!! why do you think that!!!????
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper yeah pretty much
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, that worked. Sometimes I’ll click on a link and KP will be glitching so it won’t let me through—but sometimes that happens for hours. It always gets fixed though. I was just not sure if it was going to happen right now, but it looks like it’s working.
Also, nice. Welcome to the detectives 🤪
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!!
Click on your profile picture at the top right and hit “My profile” and then click “about” It’ll say your team on there.
You are going down!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It seems I’m team Spies…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
KP is threatening to shut down… my link in my email didn’t work, so I’m a little concerned we’re gonna get locked out.
WHAT????
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore ah ok thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@grcr Pretend I tagged you instead of the Ducktator up there.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Also a detective!! 🕵️
Mwahhahah… prepare to be beaten!! 🤪
So, if you go to your profile I think it says. Otherwise, look at My Spaces? It was confusing for me too.
@everyone
KP is threatening to shut down… my link in my email didn’t work, so I’m a little concerned we’re gonna get locke…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Uhhhh…. How do I tell what team I’m on…? 😅
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nevermind, I figured it out. I’m a Detective!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh boy.
*Let’s out a long breath.*
Here we go.
To start, there are no rules in our church one way or the other. There are a few people in the church who date, but they do so outside the church because the majority of the people believe in Courtship, so there’s no one to date in the church. lol.
Basically, marriage is a sacred,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
How do you tell? I’m confused.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, I can just carry him in my backpack and bo human would question it. XD
- Load More
