@rae
Active 4 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That is the saddest and most enraging thing I’ve read in a while. I was boiling with Werner back there!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hysterical sobbing*
Why would you write something so enraging and tragic???!!!!!!!
*sniffles*
I feel so bad for Werner.
I am SO shocked…did things like this really happen? It seems like it would…I don’t blame you for writing this…in fact America today needs to learn about these…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay……. Give me a sec……….
Werner whistled cheerily as he made his way down the street and turned toward the hospital entrance. Coming inside, he mounted the stairs and stepped into the hall. Werner looked up and froze. There, about five paces away, stood an SS officer.
Werner glanced back down the stairs and shifted his…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
READ!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Shall I tell you, or do you want to just read the scene?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no! You didn’t kill one of Werner’s patients..did you?? Like the little boy he was talking to??? Liam?!!!
Do you really want to know if he dies?
Yes! I want to know!
*Poofs 3 snowballs your way*
Ah! I guess I have to write the last part, now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw. That’s sad. Thanks for tagging me!!!
@liberty  @koshka (I’m guessing by your comment that you read the section posted above.)
Do you really want to know if he dies?
(That is actually not the character I killed yesterday. I killed someone else which is why the flashback was there at all.)
Any thoughts on the section?!?!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
She did say she killed a charie this morning.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH! I just knew that was going to happen! Wolf didn’t die…did he??!!!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Are you kidding??!!! You have that many snowballs??
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It might take me a bit to do, though. (CWW frenzy)
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aight, I’ll join with a couple. I made them up this last week for a project and I’d like to mess around with them. 👍 Their names are Pilgrim and Izzy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theshadow very.
I’m glad you like Huntress as a character! I honestly didn’t expect too many people to care all that much about her. She’s one of my favorite characters I’ve created so far, so…
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
plus I’m not great at dynamic character posing so……
SAME. It’s so hard.
Sometimes, though, I wanna post a scene or two for some of the other artists on here to draw and see their takes on it.
Maybe I should do that…..
Yes, that would be so cool!!!
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah I have like zero ideas for what they’d sing (or she’d sing and he’d accompany her), I just let her bother him lol
XD very characteristic of Huntress.
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 8 months ago
yeah it genuinely confuses me–not just that they write it, it also confuses me as to why 13-year-olds write this stuff and no one seems to care.
Yeah. I have a feeling it’s a lack of good influence in their lives or the situations around them that kind of lead to that. Not saying it’s the only reason, just those are some big facto…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint here ya go!
Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
They were all pretty good.
Were there any character(s) you struggled to connect with? What could make them more engaging?
 Nope, not that I remember.
Did Alan and the other character’s motivations and actions feel be…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aha! I just finished counting up, and I have 15 snowballs. That’s 750 words. I wrote over 650 words today for CWW, so I now have 2 more snowballs to fill, and 26 snowballs to throw.
*Cackles*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae I’ve read of several other characters in Baron’s position….
They’re always interesting, if not a little sad.
Which of your stories is he from?
- Load More
