@rae
Active 20 hours, 42 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Because we’re right there with you. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka yep that’s us
@ellette-giselle good! We’re your friends, even if we disagree occasionally and feel like we wanna reach through the screen and whack each other. lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
But aren’t we all a little crazy? I mean, that’s at least what writers joke about…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
true.
It’s just strange that we talk about these kinds of things as if we’ve actually gone through them ourselves. Crazy.
writer life!! lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*realizes this is several pages back*
*shrugs*
Yes, I think it had to do with the helmet and nearly indestructible armor thing? Along with the galactic justice finder (although Leo is kinda on the other side of things if I’m not mistaken, but I haven’t actually seen The Mandalorian).
Why thank you. I do try to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@keilah-h I mean, that’s what I had assumed. So your thoughts aren’t too crazy. Unless I’m crazy, of course.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
But why though.
Becuuuuuzzzzz Eric isn’t a worse guy than Edmund or Eustace were. He’s cowardly, but he cares about his sister. So there. Humph.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
whoa, that was a weird sentence.
why do I talk about this kinda stuff?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m assuming that means all children are artificially incepted and grown either through surrogates or laboratories, or that two people are only allowed to get together through the leaders’ consent and split up afterward, and they keep tabs on the female. Because simply outlawing marriage and letting people run around having…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
speaking of fan works, did you ever get around to reading mine?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal can’t say I disagree on hating fandoms sometimes….
you got the great people with awesome fan art and fics, and then you got the people who shouldn’t be allowed to have a pencil.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Carrot Cake is a funny nickname though.
I looked up “names meaning “carrot” but couldn’t find anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, romance without chili peppers is greatly appreciated. LOL.
(I know you mean “without the ‘spice’ as in like that adult topic. But seeing it portrayed as a chili pepper is funny.)
now you gotta put a chili pepper in a random scene somewhere as a joke.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just got way too much satisfaction out of that response.
-
Koshka replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*GASPETH*
YES I want to see aesthetics!? I would totally read this book, or books, or whatever. It sounds absolutely lovely.
*deep breath*
*marginally calms down*
How long have you been working on it/has it been a thing? Even a vague figment of a dream?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More
