@rae
Active 20 hours, 29 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, it must be the fact that I’m breaking a story trope where the wild animals always attack.
Yep! This is a German/Roman hybrid. The German just hasn’t come out much until now.
And…you created another Ernst?
Sorry?
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I just read your latest section. I was struck by how German their names are!😂 And…you created another Ernst?
Haha! I’ve had others complain that the wolves DIDN’T attack! XD.
Then, I’m extremely glad I told you my input. The animals do not have to attack every single time! *shaking head* So unrealistic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Leon should be the one to try explaining things. It would seem to fit his character…and give him something to say since he doesn’t say anything until “Julian, run!”
Leon is still trying to gather his thoughts and figure out what Julian just jumped into…. lol.
Got that about the river.
Haha! I’ve had others complai…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
…
…
Perhaps I’ll share it on here if i ever follow through with anything…
…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah, that would explain it a bit.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmm, I will remember to choose a fork for a weapon next time someone throws me into a tournament.
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
My thoughts on Section 2:
“We don’t believe in the gods of the Empire,” Julian cut in.
There was a stunned silence.
“We worship the One true God,” Julian explained.
I think Leon should be the one to try explaining things. It would seem to fit his character…and give him something to say since he doesn’t say anything until “Ju…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
All people are weird in their own way, some more dramatically than others. It’s the “normal” ones that usually scare me.
Those are the kinds of people who are average and forgettable enough to be spies, you see.
Why thank you. Glad to be your local online conundrum ✨
<3
Loopy never seemed weird to me.
Oh she’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh I thought it was funny. No worries!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper lollllll
I think I’m the oddest one out of my real life friend group, although I do have a friend who knows several ways to kill someone with a fork.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
wHaT!??
Loopy never seemed weird to me.
Funny thing, Whaley, I couldn’t make head or tale of YOU for forever!!
Still not sure if i have.XD -
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka I don’t remember the lyrics very well, but I read that the band does a lot of anti-human trafficking charity work
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle Whoops, didn’t mean I wanted to whack you specifically.
Sorry.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Why thank you. Glad to be your local online conundrum ✨
-
Koshka replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, the Starlight song, what is the story behind those lyrics? Because those last few lines seemed to get really specific…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
If you did a comic, I’d pay to read it.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
*snort*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
XD
All people are weird in their own way, some more dramatically than others. It’s the “normal” ones that usually scare me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Except @loopylin
She’s an absolute weirdo, don’t know what to make of her
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I was plopped into this world with many weird friends – a pyrotechnician and a chronic tea drinker among them – so the people on here are pretty normal in my eyes.
- Load More
