@rae
Active 5 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
One of the best!!!
We watch it ever Thanksgiving along with Up, and a bunch of silent films. We put them on while everyone cooks in the kitchen and does puzzles while things are in the oven.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal oh wow! That looks great!
@ellette-giselle lol he’s one of those characters that just won’t cooperate. He does his own thing, and I just kinda have to let him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge lol just wanted to point that out. Cause they’re called “blueberries” but are purple.
@ellette-giselle @the_lost-journal thank you! lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ll be praying for her. Yes of course. No need to make it miserable for her.
Thank you
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! Poor girl.
I’ll be praying for her. Yes of course. No need to make it miserable for her.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Just wait on that would you? Ruth’s having a bad day and I don’t want to make it worse.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Well, we got her to do it last time.
I’ll just go copy and paste the whole conversation on here so that when she wakes up and takes a look it’ll have already happened and she’ll have to post it.
😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
My friend, clearly, you wouldn’t say that to his face. Julian is a very noble creature. He is a warrior, but is also has all the manners of a gentleman. Or gentlehorse I should say. He is what you would call a warrior poet, though in equine form. He has the utmost decorum around ladies, human and equine alike.
Okay, okay. It just was n…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
LOL, I love that movie, XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
AW!! I love the one of the girl! Your people are always so cute!
WOW! That’s good! It may be a little rough, but the proportions are fairly correct, and that is the hardest part to do! It’s good!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
“Jeffery, give your opinions on history, and, do you eat strawberry leaves?”
I forgot how much I loved Maverick XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
An urgency struck Chase, he needed to find and apologize to Marcel for making him angry.
Didn’t he do that like twice already? XD
Felicity
“Cool. I’m Felicity. It’s nice to meet you now that we’re not in immanent peril.” Felicity flashed him a bright smile. It wasn’t returned.
After a pause, she crossed her arms and looked at him with a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No you weren’t in this RP, but I thought you might want to know the whole story behind Wyoh lolll
Because I think we all forgot it, and we were the ones who came up with it lol
- Load More

