@rae
Active 5 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
but yeah now I can share my latest work!

he just snoozing lolnobody yell or you might wake him up, and trust me, no one wants to deal with an annoyed Argonite who was just having a nice dream.
I have an animated version with the z’s appearing and disappearing but kp doesn’t do gifs so…..
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
btw I hope my writing proved satisfactory lol
I actually haven’t read it read it yet, but I’ll read it the first chance I get
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Andrew replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
it’s doing it to me right now, how about you?
It was doing it too me like 15ish minutes ago but now it’s cleared up
-
Andrew replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks for the answers!
No problem 🙂
Me and Loops have talked about setting up a campaign. I think it would have to be dependant on who wants to, and who is willing to participate through Zoom.
I would be willing to participate (though I would have to talk to my dad) and I would suggest Google meet unless one of you guys has…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That could help me figure out whether it’s client sided or a sitewide thing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle it’s doing it to me right now, how about you?
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Awesome, thanks for the answers!
Should a KP DnD campaign?
Me and Loops have talked about setting up a campaign. I think it would have to be dependant on who wants to, and who is willing to participate through Zoom.
I want to find a manual first and run things past my dad, since he used to play in high school.
-
Esther replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, haha, gotcha 🤪
yeah I actually had no idea this was where Wyoh originated!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying! <33
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Wait why are we talking about Fantasy School deaths?
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
And then there was that time multiple characters destroyed a flesh monster
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hugo has also stabbed Alpha and would have killed him if Alpha was anyone else – but if I remember correctly, Ruth was the one who decided Alpha was in range of the knife. It was kind of an accident. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I think whaley decided that he did.
Rory left him wounded.
Barnes found him dead.
*shrug*
BESIDES! The thug was beating him up and was gonna kill him!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, the creep definitely was, even if he didn’t realize it. His actions were begging for retribution.
Not like Rory didn’t practically kill an Agent in that alley, if I remember aright. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
and then after a little while or a few posts, it returns to normal.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
does anyone else notice that KP sometimes goes into weird formatting? I was trying to post a picture here and it did exactly that. I’m trying to figure out if it happens at a specific time or something, or if it’s just random.
- Load More
