@rae
Active 4 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore lol
@ellette-giselle well it’s cause Leon’s being whipped and will probably die.
But I mean like we should be used to that by now. Julian helping Rosalind is novel and thus should get attention.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ve tried. I think she enjoys tormenting us 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. A friend told me to split it or else he’ll wait to read it when he’s in solitary confinement. 😂
Yeah! I’m glad you mentioned Julian. Most of the focus seems to be on Leon. I wonder why………… 🤔🤣
Do you think I’m really gonna tell you that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle wow! What a section. Between Julian’s encounter and Leon’s torture, this was a lot.
Is Leon gonna die or will his life be spared? (even if only for a little while longer)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in our minds would be a big thing you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get to this!!!
I like it a lot!!!! <3 keep it up!!!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Ohhhh, okay. Wow, that is a longgg book. XD -
Koshka replied to the topic Could you survive in your story's universe? If not, why? If so, how? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmmm. I have too many WIPs
Welp, if I ended up in Areth Realms, I’d have about a 50% chance of survival depending on which people group I ended up with (Vere=dead. Alven= probably survive if made it beyond the first 10 minutes. Gnomes= I’d be fine. Randir= probably survive? They won’t hurt a woman)
If Cleft of the Cosmos, I’d be okay if I could…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@stephie that first one lol
literally me
I have dozens of stories but only like three are properly finished….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know. You see, because I split Leon and Julian’s story, this book got to 1200+ book pages, so I’m going to cut it in half, but it’s still one full book on the Word Document. I think we only have about 100 Word Doc pages left before the place I planned to split the book, but I could be mistaken.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I love those! 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, okay. Out of how many pages total?
And are these Word/Docs pages, or like actual book pages?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Augghhhhh.
Wow, this book felt way shorter than the second one. Is that the case, or was it just me?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Please tell me you’re not really going to kill him off.
*goes back and rereads section*
He felt himself shaking and he tried to twist away from the source of the blows but couldn’t. As darkness closed in, the pain began to lesson until all he could feel was fire burning through him.
The overseer struck again and again and aga…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Out of curiosity, how far are we through the book by now?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Please tell me you’re not really going to kill him off.
Also, if Albee is the one to tell him, then we don’t get to see what happens. 🙁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Really know your characters and try to build conflict between them naturally. (There’s probably lots of articles about that, maybe some even on here.) The better you know and understand your characters, the easier writing will feel, especially if you don’t have a super clear plot and are more just following the events of a certain time…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
But Albee has…..
- Load More
