@rae
Active 4 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hellooo, I’ve got some questions concerning the drawing of Rax. It’s almost done actually.
About his eyes on fire, is it more of just his irises or is it the whole thing? And what colors do you want his clothes to be? 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow @trailblazer
A lot of this is actually first draft material since I was adding in stuff, so bear with me 🫣 But I didn’t want to keep y’all waiting. 😉
Chapter 10
“We’re not picking them up, right?” Easton watched Hallie through the rear view mirror.
“No, they’ll mee…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ryla
Ryla stopped as she heard loud chatter. Maybe if she just stood against the wall and stared at the floor people wouldn’t notice her. Suddenly a boy shrieked and fell over her foot. Ryla started. The boy looked up at her.
“The floor… What a great place to delve in the deep depths of sorrow and ponder unanswered questions,” he…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Daryen, I love you.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
This had better not be Baron!
I’ve been wondering this too. One of my characters is in a similar predicament. Like Whaley suggested, she wrote letters to those she loved. Some of this will depend on whether your character is at peace with their death or not. *subscribes because I’m stuck too*
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
But what if someone were to hide behind the corner with a spray bottle and keep the rock wet on a sunny day?
That’s what I think of every time I see that picture.
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, okay that’s a good idea. I’ll try that, do you have any book suggestions?
Yes! Let’s see…
- Anything by Robin Jones Gunn — she’s literally my favorite author ever and I absolutely love her writing. I’ve heard mixed opinions on her books (some saying they’re cheesy or unrealistic) but it think they’re really good. If you don’t like…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That first one is soooo true. XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Those sound good. I should learn to make something other than kraft mac n cheese.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I love those XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae what does purple mean again?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Pana cotta is really easy to make! It just takes a minor eternity for the gelatin to set up in the fridge. My cousin and I made a bunch in under 30 minutes. It then had to sit overnight in the fridge (although we ate some at dinner even though it was soft).
And I can’t seem to find the recipe book. =|
You can totally do that. Just…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I was just thinking about making pana cotta! Never tried to make it before, but I had it a few days ago and enjoyed it.
Although I might swap out the rosewater for orange or lavender.
You can totally do that. Just decide what flavor combo with the spices is best in your opinion.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Although I really want to find a creme brulee recipe that doesn’t take 8-12 hours.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, lovely. Tis faster than pana cotta I see. I must try this.
Although I might swap out the rosewater for orange or lavender. Rose has never been a favorite flavor of mine.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Sighs* *Flips hair dramatically* I have answered your irrelevant interview questions. It’s too bad I’m behind bars, or I would set your printing press on fire. And not in a good way.
-
whaley replied to the topic Help on writing an impactful last day in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Hm. I have a couple characters who go through the same thing. One has a few days, the other has a suspicion of their own death and only becomes sure of it in the last few hours.
I think it depends on how much of a communicator they are, and what kind of legacy they want to leave behind.
Character A might tell his friends immediately (or not long…[Read more]
- Load More
