@rae
Active 4 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooooo, so are MC 2 and the villain related perhaps???
Love Alden’s boots. XD
Very intrigued indeed…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sure!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint interesting! So his mother is probably trying to get him to use his magic. Why has she not gone more or less crazy like the other wizards yet? (Or has she and we just haven’t seen that yet.)
Why was she in the form of a crow instead of being half human? Did she use more magic than her husband and son or was it something else?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed that’s awesome!
where and when exactly would this take place? (I know it’s a fantasy world, but the names of your characters are making me curious as to which cultures they’re based off.)
@ellette-giselle I’m pretty sure that’s not her actual attire, so it’s not too big of a deal for me. That image looks more of a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
well, I guess they’d probably use it as padding around the places where armor chafed or had a chance of knocking around (say, under the arms and thighs, and on the helmet and shins). Ancient soldiers used sponges to pad their armor. I’m not so sure what medieval ones used, but if they’d have discovered bubble wrap I’m sure they would’ve…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hip Hip!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool! I’ll take a look through my collection and pass on anything i find!
Nooo…. I don’t think I actually did. I remember you telling me you had a sketch, but I don’t seem to have one in my emails. You could email it to me again if you don’t mind!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Rainbows, unicorns, and random questions in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
*Chokes on tea*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
#MakeKPGreatAgain
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
YES. ALL THE EMAILS!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal nice gun! where are you getting all these weapons?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Let’s see if I can describe what’s in my head without a picture.
You’ve seen the sketch I did of Silvia’s suit, correct? Well, his has the same basic design and structure (without the skirt of course). Each piece seals on the inside with the next peice, so there’s no openings, slits, or such. The material is a type of layered…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
AHHH YES Zlati and Vulka are dears. XD
Honestly, I’ve been reworking their story recently (the plot just got another layer of intrigue that I didn’t see coming [Zlati’s plot has been rearranged and he may or may not have ended up in the middle of an assassination attempt on accident…) and I’ve been wanting to rant about it, but…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
🤣 That would be pretty cool!!
What does his armor look like, btw? I’ve seen some cool sci-fi-ish armor lying about.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Celarent side-eyed Mateo. Dead for a long time, eh? He certainly looked it. Celarent turned back to Bird Boy. He seemed decent enough.
“This is my first day. Does everyone have wings where you’re from?” Living on the streets, Celarent didn’t know much about other countries, but he’d assumed that none of their…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
XD that’s hilarious.
It’s a cool picture. And yeah, I get it. If I got a pic that had Leoron’s actual armor I’d freak out, even if the background was a pink balloon arch.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle hehe, thank you🤭
- Load More
