@rae
Active 4 days, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint you’re welcome!
by the way, will we ever see more gorbs? I kinda miss your humorous Australian lizard people. (you somehow struck everything I like with that one lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint I love that drawing of Tyn! She’s a good balance of humanoid and animal. I like it when authors do that.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! I was enjoying TPE. (says the person who hasn’t really commented on that thread. Sorry.)
Oh really? 😅😃 Interesting. (No problem though)
The song list is very comprehensive. I am in mild awe. I’ll have to listen in on it a bit.
Heehee.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m very late to the party, but I’ll listen to some of those songs in a sec
Yay!! 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
lololol. This book has already been written, and I’m not changing anything, so don’t worry about that. You can email the ideas to me so as to keep the others in the dark though. 😉
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yessss…but they’re kinda vague and uncertain. And I don’t want to give you ideas if I’m wrong.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That emoji really shouldn’t fit you in mad author mode as well as it does. XD
🤣
Julian and Leon both it seems, though Leon’s was more of an encouragement and Julian’s a bit of correction.
Still sorting out who’s going to die before the end of this book, so you’ve done well there.
Have you got any guesses?
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That emoji really shouldn’t fit you in mad author mode as well as it does. XD
I see Jillian is having to play a Paul and straighten out churches through letters.
Still sorting out who’s going to die before the end of this book, so you’ve done well there.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Unless he came back at the head of an army….. 😈
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, I gotcha. But it did catch me off guard.
I feel like he won’t … but I could be wrong. And if he betrayed them, he probably wouldn’t come back.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, but that was a direct scripture quotation, and I’m not going to add my country names into that. 😉
Are ya now? What if he betrays them?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, they look so good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good too! It did confuse me when, in the letter, they mentioned that Jews were not better than Greeks. This seems kind of out of place in your fantasy world. Maybe cut that sentence, or you could put, Ardentans are not greater than those of the Empire? Or something like  that.
Anyway, good job! I’m ro…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I spent my whole shower time thinking about this and I can explain a little better. Taking quotes from Book 1.
Chapter the 5th
Tyn watched her friend. She did not know what to say to him. Every time he had gotten in a mood like this before, she had told him he had full control over whether or not he used magic. Now she wondered if he really might…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Gotcha.
If it’s PTSD in particular I don’t have much. I have research on gas trauma from WW1, but otherwise I haven’t got a ton. I do have heaps of info on things happening during the war. Here’s two I have bookmarked.
h ttps://www.history.com/articles/history-of-ptsd-and-shell-shock
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s651JQxSPlU
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
So you’re saying she is motivated by independence, realizes this command from the king makes her look controlled, and so tries to justify it through her own moral code to still feel independent? Makes sense. But is something keeping her from switching sides in the first place? (Just digging a little)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Forgot to reply quickly 😅 Yes I would appreciate any research you already have! I’ve already got tons of reading to do for the main parts of my thesis, and psychology is part of it, so any help is welcomed – although I’m going to look for articles on my own anyway. I’m trying to find ways of cutting time becau…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
November 25th
The EmpireTo Wolf, Peter, and the Church in Landstraten,
Greetings in Christ.Our time in the Capital has been one filled with blessings and the grace of God. We have a sm…
- Load More
