@rae
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper oh, okay!
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m too tired to reply to everyone, but y’all’s art and color choice is super good!
@keilah-h I did mine digitally, so I think it’s fine. Unless Ruth wants to put me in artist jail. 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
I knew it! Afterimage: Film, Trauma, and the Holocaust is a really good read so far.
-
whaley replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, yes, this is a late question, so another question will be posted in a few short days. :’]
-
whaley started the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What are your most influential childhood books?
My first chapter book was the Wizard of Oz. On one of my first trips to a bookstore, I got a collection of Lewis Carroll’s novels and poetry. Not sure if I read the whole book, because some of the poetry flew over my head, but I used to read Through the Looking Glass and the Jabberwocky over and…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
He hadn’t actually called Bird Boy by that nickname out loud had he?
You did, Celarent XD
Marcel
“How come? No flipping idea.” Marcel scoffed, letting out a husky lungful of air. It was best to keep people out of that world. “I’m Marcel.”
“Alias: your judge, jury, and executioner,” a kid teased as he passed.
“Shut i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Were you one of the moderators at some point? Because we can’t find any of them.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
You are currently the only one listed on the Meet the Team page. What happened to Kathleen? Do you still exist here?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Who are you? Your tag looks like a moderator…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello??? Please reply.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@linus-smallprint lol that’s too funny
My brother asks “why construction?”
in Florida, we have twelve seasons:
- cold front season (no actual winter lol)
- fake spring
- more cold fronts
- pollen season
- actual spring
- lovebug season (annoying little insects that get all over our cars)
- summer
- hellfire season
- hurricane season
- fake…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
also everyone has awesome art! I still haven’t done mine; is it ok if I do it digitally? (That might take a little longer to post depending on how long I have to work on it)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s me with Clone Wars style animation though. If I can get it to look good in that style, I can get it to look good anywhere.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@everyone
All y’all’s art looks amazing 🤩
Me being me, I started about four different 3-marker-drawings 🙄 but this was the first one I finished. I’m pretty happy with it for the most part.
(Sorry, just realized the lighting is kind of not good. Oh well)
(Also, partial disclaimer, I did accidentally ‘cheat’ on this one. I was going to layer mor…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, fun! I’ll be praying!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
also @rae sorry for taking over your forum with “this is the good and bad of anime artstyles” lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings true, our country was literally founded by people who at least professed to be Christian or follow biblical values, as opposed to many other countries which didn’t have that.
yeah, it’s pretty annoying that it’s all you can find sometimes.
Camera angles and posing are a big thing. Coming from a beginner animator/person…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Have you seen Avatar the Last Airbender? It’s an American cartoon in a anime style and it’s quite tame (maybe one or two unsavory jokes but that’s it) oh wow actually I just looked it up and it’s rated for 7+ 😂. The plot is really good though. I really like the girls from it, they seem like real people and look like real pe…
- Load More
