@rae
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s what this topic is for, yep
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
@anyone | extremely early notice. i will be on vacation from the 25th of this month to the 4th of next month. i may or may not come on here during that time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Some questions. Answer as if you are your character.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview, sitting/standing, fidgeting, etc.]
4. How would other people describe you?
5. Where do you live? What is your…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve been commenting on the proton one. I hope you’re getting those……
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Heyyyy I was just thinking about something like this!! Glad to see some other people still on KP, was worried it was starting to die out.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m down to do something like this.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
…I feel like you guys can see the first post and I can’t… I hate accidentally making repeat posts. Oh, well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, well, I’ll write my thingy again
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is realistic, it’s j…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Testing… did this post come through?
-
whaley started the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
(By the way, this is the 101st TotW post! Kind of cool.)
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.
I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is r…[Read more] -
Power replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
And any baptism in the name of the father, son, and holy spirit is a valid baptism.
What is the name of the Son? 😉
-
Andrew replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s awesome! If you guys have any questions just let me know. And if you you guys are confused about the rules in the middle of a game/session, just make it up so that it can keep the game moving. It’s better to have fun making up rules than spending 30 minutes trying to find a rule like; how high you can jump standing still or…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Me and my sister will get DnD supplies soon! 😄 I found several friends to play with irl as well. None of us has experience, so I’ll have to learn the DM role by myself.
-
whaley replied to the topic Bland Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
A list of suggestions, because lists seem to help me. :]
1. SLEEP.
2. Think hard to see if there are any emotional problems holding you back. Maybe you’re comparing your work to other people too much. Maybe you struggle to connect with your first draft because it doesn’t have the same punch you expected it to have.
Then, if there…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Bland Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
 I go through phases in my life where all my hobbies, particularly art and writing, feel very bland and aren’t fun anymore. I usually just wait it out and eventually I start liking it again.
This is exactly what I do. I get really obsessed with my hobbies, and it’s all I’ll be interested in for a week, but then I’ll completely turn it…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
I will also add to 7 that women shouldn’t be able to hold a position in the church higher than that of deacon.
- Load More

Noted. Have fun!