@rae
Active 21 hours, 21 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Rio is the oldest of six Trahan siblings
Immediate sympathy from me. He seems cute and friendly 😛 Not to mention the outfit. Capes should be a modern staple.
He looked around for the moth guy. Maybe they could spar later. Or something.
Hmmmmm
*Links arms* I’m not sure what everyone else’s titles should be, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin that’s awesome!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae @grcr @keilah-h I made an unvale account over a year ago but then forgot about it. You guys inspired me to get back on and actually finish making my profile, lol. Seeing everyone’s art and character info in one place is really fun and helpful. I like it.
I love the new pfp. Your art style is so cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae looked it up and it looks like fan art of other characters is allowed as long as you credit the original and make it clear that the character is not yours!
I now have a place to rant about my Star Wars dragons lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Np glad I could help 😁
Mm. Sounds pretty positive.
I did end up making an account. I’m grcr on there… how typical of me lol. I’m going to follow you really quick…
We’ll see how long I stay on there though… or how much I post lol… might get bored…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Star Wars fanfic in need of criticism 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I know this was a while ago but I can’t wait for more! You planning to continue it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
also I just realized another one of my online friends has an Unvale account too, hah! I didn’t realize that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae Ok good! Yeah, weird outfits….are just kind of a thing you have to ignore, again. I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything genuinely sexualized. It’s also cool how they’ve forbidden AI works to prevent stealing and cheating.
now to figure out what to do about my characters if I joined such a site. First off, a solid portion…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
wow! Really cool! Not to similar at all! I like yours way better, btw.
I love watercolor pencils!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae those are great! Cute caecilian.
as for Unvale, can you filter out….less than nice stuff? I can ignore the pronoun thing (I just leave it blank)–pretty much every social media site does this nowadays, so it’s really just a matter of ignoring it and moving on. But my issue would be seeing the EXTREMELY UNSAVORY things that people draw a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Aw man, that sounds like it’s been an up and down last few months! I’m glad it’s not as bad as it could be. And hey, Coxing is great! (as long as you have a good voice for it! lol) no, really, they are really important to the crew and it’s awesome that you can do it full-time for your team.
I’ll continue praying for you. Glad to have you back!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 3 weeks ago
HIII Ruth! Welcome back!!! 😃😃🤠
Love the new art!! Bread cat is adorable 🥰 the eyes on it look really good!! And the bread.
I think the flower girl one looks inspired, but not a copy. Similar, but actually quite different. Which is what you want, correct? You have her left arm down and the flowers are quite different, which makes…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry this took so long, but that screenshot looks great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Huntress
Soldier kept getting in the way while Felicity tried to shoot the beast. Eventually she lowered the weapon, a curse escaping her lips.
For a second I thought we were done for. If we couldn’t kill it with the weapons we had, we’d have to run, and we couldn’t exactly do that when it was blocking the only place to run to.
Then…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle LOLLL I’ve seen a couple of those before, they’re hilarious.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 4 weeks ago
I dub thee the official Kingdom Pen Architect, an honorary title for the work you’ve been doing on the website.
It’s my current mission to give everyone on kp honorary titles.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@koshka I used to call Freedom the Emoji Queen. Also, Linus should be the Architect. Those are the only ones that I can think of right now
- Load More
