@rae
Active 11 hours, 54 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 4769
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper ok I’m kinda stuck rn. Should I work on Paper Stars or Inky? I am equally uninspired for both
-
Enid posted an update 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@rae I am sorry for not roleplaying even though I said I would. I’ve been so preoccupied with my current writing project that everything else has been put to the side. I want to get to it, but my ADHD brain is in charge right now and I’m waiting for this fixation to fizzle out so I can pay better attention to our character interactions.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Funsies. What kind of job is it?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Good! I think I’m pretty much hired. It was technically a “pre-hire appointment” not an interview. I got to put a sponge in my mouth for a drug test, so that was fun.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin How did the interview go?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I will start at :30. I just got back from a job interview and I need to settle first.
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin I’ll join @7!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
*Bows* Glad to, but I’ve got a class at 6:00 Central, so I guess this’ll just have to be an early for of harassing. Going to start sprinting in a few minute though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Go make feed yourself. You’re dedication is admirable, but the work will still be here. Give thyself sustainance.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I think the most I’ve written in the past few months was a couple plot points on some notecards
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey I want to write later today, but I keep forgetting. Does anyone want to harass me on here at like 4pst? (7est)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle Well now you’re just starving yourself out of spite
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@looplin
Still haven’t eaten. Doing housework now.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
hehe I beat ya to it
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I ate the same one every day for lunch for 16 years. It was then that I decided I never wanted to see another sandwitch.
ok that’s fair lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I have survived mainly off of grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for the past 3 years. My autism will not let me eat anything else most of the time
- Load More


Np! I’m kinda wrapped up in other stuff too atm. Take your time!
:]