-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl I looked up HSA. It looks like a great program! I’ll tell my dad about it. I think one of my other friends uses it, though I’m not positive. Wow, 50 minutes three times a week? That’s a lot! *gives you a high-five.*
Yeah, Ahem is pretty funny. I like it when the eagle shouts at them. What are some of your favorite books?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper What’s WIP? I could get up and cross the room and open the door and walk down the hall and open another door and poke my head in and ask @daeus, but I’m too sleepy to do that right now. 😀
Do you know how to make your whistle high-pitched? I love doing that. I had a tin whistle before I lost it, and I loved playing on it. You…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
Ear-of-corn and Leg’o’lamb are my favorites.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@perfectfifths Yay! I hope you win!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Glad you’re liking them! I had fun coming up with the craziest things I could think of. One time I told someone to include dancing butterflies in their WIP. 😛
I was weirded out when I heard that about ‘nice’ as well, but because hardly anyone knows that, I usually just use it anyway. 😛
Celtic whistle is pretty much just my way of…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal You beat me to it! 😛
-
Kina Lamb and
R. J. Wordsmith are now friends 9 years, 6 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
😛
Experimentation in smiley faces. 😀 (I like that one best.)
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Cool! Thanks so much! 🙂 My problem was that I was putting a space in between them. 🙂
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal 🙂
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper btw, I am having so much fun writing about the rock guitar. Thanks!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper how do you do those smiley faces?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much, @r-j-wordsmith! That’s really kind of you – and encouraging. : )
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @graciegirl
I’ll be writing for a short 10 minutes if anyone ‘d like to join me!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@winter-rose thank you!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @dragon-snapper! Good ones. Gotta write them. Bye!
(I’ll be back soon.) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@kina-lamb Sure thing!
Okay, let’s see. Write about why the bluejays are riverdancing on your windowsills. If that doesn’t work, then write from the perspective of an electric guitar during a rock performance.
If those don’t work, let me know and I’ll throw some other crazy ones at you.
Actually, here’s a normal one in case you want that. Write…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, since you’re the one that told me about this, can you give me a dare? One that won’t take a long time to write? Appreciation in advance,
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
Oops, still getting used to this, @kate-flournoy
- Load More
