-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
ah, @dragon-snapper, I just had an idea. Daeus loves to sing, he’s always singing, and he sings really well. He loves symphonies, too. Oh, he loves symphonies! (Did I mention he wants to write one of his own?) If you could capture his love of music in your story, it would be really accurate. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper I absolutely cannot believe that I didn’t see this earlier!!! Wow, this is great! Although…. I do have to say that Daeus isn’t like how you pictured him. He really is very kind and not at all controlling or desiring of power… 😀 But I do have to say, the part when “As they marched into the armory, Daeus conldn’t help but say,…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus give credit where credit is due. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus that was my idea!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Is the "love interest" necessary? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal @emma-flournoy I think that if they had kissed at the end it would’ve messed up the scene.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl 😉 If I don’t have anything blocking me called writer’s block, my usual is a thousand or so in an hour.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose I’m done for now, having wrote 1,161 words. Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose And for Aslan!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I shall join you in this quest.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal Yes, a series. 😀 I already have three planned out, and an idea for the fourth. You’re the elf ruler.
@emma-flournoy Glitter. The Elf kingdom shall be very…glittery.
@rolena-hatfield 😀 Glad you liked it! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Alrighty! Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl By the way, you are a mayor of a town.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Aloha! Good to have you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@audrey-caylin @daeus @kate-flournoy @jane-maree @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @graciegirl @winter-rose @perfectfifths I’ll be planning and maybe doing some writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths I just can’t resist, though. So many ideas and they’re all so funny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I’m not sure just yet, but I know that if I am making more than just one sequel, then I’ll be able to at least mention people. But Kate, Emma, Daeus, Snapper and Josiah are the MCs. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@Kate-flournoy Heehee. Excellent.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
And everyone, my brain is bursting with ideas, so I might end up making a sequel for the sequel and a sequel for that sequel. 😛 What do you think of that?
@emma-flournoy Concerning above paragraph, thank for that dare you gave me. 😉
*so much fun!*@daeus @kate-flournoy @christi-eaton @graciegirl @ethryndal @northerner @ingridrd @jadamae @adry_…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus How do you feel about being held captive?
@jane-maree I’m not sure how I would either, actually. 😛 Maybe I should give you a pet koala, and a kangaroo that takes you everywhere like a mighty steed.
@audrey-caylin Maybe the cliched mentor death is a really obvious fake death. 😛 I love the idea!!!!! -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
