-
Snapper posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Hey! I just read your updated profile on KP staff, and saw you liked the False Prince. Just sayin’, that book is one my favorites too. ;P
-
Snapper replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I agree. Thanks so much for all this, for your time and energy! I really appreciate it!
-
Snapper replied to the topic In which I present myself your most abject servant in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Well, you are the king…I guess we have to do that anyway. 😛
@kate-flournoy Yay! Congratulations! That’s so exciting! -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Well, he’s the Wiser. The answer is always bound to be yes. All he needs now is a frog. 😛
@perfectfifths Umm… I don’t know. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a kookaburra. Wait…how do you say ‘herb’?
Oh, and dragons, even american dragons, they know everything. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
@michael-stanton Well, dragons smelling like coffee is certainly a good reason. Coffee smells amazing! Did I make you a worthy enough evil overlord? 😉
@jane-maree Thank you. 😀
@kina-lamb *waves* *unwaves* Wait. You like tea? Ew. Unfortunately, dragons aren’t really ones for tea…
But anyway, glad you liked it! 😀 And poor Daeus. Soy ice…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@lifeofkatie *kicks past every obstacle in climbing through a computer and squishes you to smithereens in a virtual hug*
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey there in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@lifeofkatie KATIE!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 3 months ago
Oh snapper! (that’s you, @dragon-snapper) this is really good! I enjoyed reading it. 😀 Please write more!!!! I loved that the Count of Monte Cristo was in Spanish, and that Daeus couldn’t read it, and that it was torture. So true. 😀 Except… Daeus probably would have been able to figure out how to read it in Spanish by reciting the Count of…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@graciegirl Greetings. I’m going to do some story idea stuff.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Wow! That is a lot of words! 😀 Glad I could write with you. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Adios! 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose @daeus MWAHAHAHA!!! We are an unstoppable writing force!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I’M BACK!:) Ready to take over the world!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose I’m heading out now as well. Have fun taking over the world!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Excellent.
@daughteroftheking But we haven’t taken over the world yet…. Oh well. I guess you can’t do that on an empty stomach. 😀 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dragon-snapper @winter-rose @daeus Lol. Well, I am in need of a break and some lunch. I plan to return, but I don’t know when. Fare thee well, fellow writers!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose @daughteroftheking @daeus *swoops in dramatically* I have come to fiend off character’s block.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Thou art welcome in this fair corner of writingly endeavors.
@winter-rose I welcome thee as well. -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Thou art welcome in this fair corner of writingly endeavors.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@Winter-Rose Okey dokey!
- Load More
