Just Chatter #2

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 382 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @dragon-snapper
      • Total Posts: 3515

@perfectfifths Huh… I looked it up just now, and it says there are no woodpeckers in Australia, Madagascar or New Zealand… So weird. (You might have noticed that I had never thought of things this way before. 😛 )

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Snapper
      @dragon-snapper

Yeah, we’ve seen this guy, a pileated woodpecker in our backyard before… I guess it makes for that we don’t have butcher birds or kookaburras. 😀
        Woodpeckerb

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Louise Fowler
        @perfectfifths
          • Total Posts: 726

@dragon-snapper No offence to Americans, but most of you don’t 😉 Which is fine, because it’s not what you know, which is why Aussie like me have to educate you on it 😀

I just find it very interesting what these two different countries know and experience. Since I have an American dad and an Australian mum, I grew up learning about stuff from both countries, hearing how they say things (although, Dad has changed his pronunciation since he came over) Did you know we don’t even say “herb” the same way? XD

Y’know, we probably have woodpeckers in zoos, but I haven’t been to a zoo in a very long time, so I don’t know 😉 Do you have kookaburras in zoos? 😛

Currently reading Les Miserables

Anne of Lothlorien
          @anne-of-lothlorien
            • Total Posts: 440

So, @aratrea, I showed my two year old brother the picture of you Keepers at the fountain in Philadelphia, and he pointed to you and said, “Oh, look he’s sneaking! Is he a bad guy?”

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Josiah DeGraaf
            @aratrea
              • Total Posts: 717

@anne-of-lothlorien The answer is always yes. 😉

Editor-in-Chief Emeritus. Guiding authors at Story Embers.

Snapper
              @dragon-snapper

@anne-of-lothlorien Well, he’s the Wiser. The answer is always bound to be yes. All he needs now is a frog. 😛

@perfectfifths
                Umm… I don’t know. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a kookaburra. Wait…how do you say ‘herb’?
                Oh, and dragons, even american dragons, they know everything. 😀

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anne of Lothlorien
                @anne-of-lothlorien

@daeus @hope @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @dragon-snapper @mariposa @bluejay @ethryndal @delightinlife @that_writer_girl_99

As most of you know, our benevolent King Daeus’s favorite book is the Counte of Monte Cristo. Recently I was browsing my grandfather’s books and came across that same work of literature. Much to my surprise and enjoyment, the cover’s depiction of Edmond Dantes, the Counte of Monte Cristo has striking similarities to Daeus. I put the two pictures side by side, and many of you will enjoy this… If I can get it to work… I am horrible at technology…

Maybe this worked???

ENFP - "One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane."

Anne of Lothlorien
                  @anne-of-lothlorien

No it did not… hmmm, HELP! How do I attach a picture I have in my computer’s picture files to this thread reply??? @daeus @hope @kate-flournoy @aratrea @rolena-hatfield

Snapper
                    @dragon-snapper

@anne-of-lothlorien … Mmm. I can’t see it… One thing you can do, if possible, is head over to your profile picture–you know, how you change it– Post your picture that you want to show within the profile pic thingy. Don’t change the profile picture. Instead, right click on it and if you can, ‘inspect’ element. Within inspecting, you’ll come across an underline thing that should say ‘kingdompen’ something-something. Right click that and open picture in new tab. Then, copy the URL, come back to this thread and paste the URL in the ‘img’ that is in the options of posting a post. That’s the only way I can do it.
                      Was that at all clear? ? ?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Anne of Lothlorien
                      @anne-of-lothlorien

I’ll…try?

Anne of Lothlorien
                        @anne-of-lothlorien

I hope this worked…

Anne of Lothlorien
                          @anne-of-lothlorien

*sighs* Nope it didn’t…

Snapper
                            @dragon-snapper

@anne-of-lothlorien Mmmm… Is there any way you can get the picture into a new tab?

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Corissa Maiden of Praise
                              @corissa-maiden-of-praise
                                • Total Posts: 256

Testing

This is a test…

"Courage is action in spite of fear."

Anne of Lothlorien
                                @anne-of-lothlorien

PLEASE????!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 382 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >