-
Snapper replied to the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 2 months ago
I’ve been searching and looking and wandering,
Waiting for far too long.
I’ve been stopping and going then turning,
Wondering what went wrong?
I’ve been watching and staring and blinking,
Trying to remain strong.The forest is knit around me,
Stretching talons to the sky.
Roots, they trip me in my doubts,
I’m thinking someday I can…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Songwriting Competition in the forum Music 9 years, 2 months ago
Hi, Kapeefers!
So, there’s a contest that I’m entering this month, a songwriting contest, and I’ve not really done this that much before.
Yep, you guessed it, I’m asking for help. 😀
I can’t decide between these two songs, so all you music lovers out there, I could use some critiques. 😀
Which song do you like better and why? And if there’s…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I have 140, although I used to have 410+ something verses, but then I lost that account. 🙁
So yeah. I’m trying to work my way back up to that. -
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@gideon-sowdon It seems I surpass you. I have…ooh. Ouch. 43. *winces*
-
Snapper replied to the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Being the bestistest place on the internet is what us Kapeefers do best. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy
@daeus
@PrincessFoo
@Dragon-Snapper
*high-fives and ice cream all around* All of this is awesome advice!! If he had a few secrets, that would fit his character perfectly. He’s the lord of a small manor, so he could constantly be dealing with “stuff” that everyone assumes has something to do with the manor. Ooh, and there are other…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I’m going to sign out now. I wrote about 500 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Yes, I’m here. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Funny. I wrote 600 something words. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I’m here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
What makes me trust a character is genuineness.
Although, what really gets me, is if it’s the main character. Or second MC, because no one expects the 2nd MC to be a badguy. Also, you should make him good friends, or supposedly so, with your MC. If Dianne trusts him, I will too. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Happy 4th! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal *gasp* How could you?
*fires some dragon snapper fireworks for you* -
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Well, I’m getting closer to my goals. I reached Chapter 10, and have also reached 20,000 words. Yay!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Tag me when you come back. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper thanks, I’ll check it out. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@Kina-lamb You can, actually. You can memorize as many verses together as you want.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@gideon-sowdon can you memorize passages on scripturetyper?
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Wow. I haven’t posted on here in a looooong time, but in the meantime I’ve been busy! Now that I’ve finished all the memorization required for Bible Bee, I decided to post it here as an encouragement + motivation for y’all. 😀
These are the passages I’ve memorized recently:
Colossians 1:16, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Genesis 1:1-5, Psalm 29:3-4,…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes started the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
See title. So, I’ve got a character who I really want people to like. So it will be really dramatic when I reveal he’s evil! (MWAHAHAHA!) Ok, a little backstory; My MC, Dianne, has two brothers. (she also has a sister, but that’s beside the point.) Her oldest brother, Wyatt, is nice enough, but irresponsible, unpredictable, and really bad at…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes started the topic *raises hand shyly* Um, hello people. I've got a question! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
See title. So, I’ve got a character who I really want people to like. So it will be really dramatic when I reveal he’s evil! (MWAHAHAHA!) Ok, a little backstory; My MC, Dianne, has two brothers. (she also has a sister, but that’s beside the point.) Her oldest brother, Wyatt, is nice enough, but irresponsible, unpredictable, and really bad at…[Read more]
- Load More
