-
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissa_maiden_of_praise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissamaidenofpraise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope LightWriting publications?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! I don’t have any experience in graphic design though…how would I start?n
@emma-flournoy Also thanks. 😀
@hope Thanks! I figured it probably be a less ‘scribbly’ version… 😛 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper TAKE HEART! I don’t really like phycology/philosophy, either. I don’t get anything abstract when it comes to science-y things. If you can discus it all day and never come to a conclusion, count me out. 😛 No offence to the folks out there who are interested in this stuff. But I stand with our resident Dragon Snapper on this. (And…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper TAKE HEART! I’m utterly confused by phycology/philosophy, too. I don’t get anything abstract when it comes to science-y things. If you can discus it all day and never come to a conclusion, count me out. 😛 No offence to the folks out there who are interested in this stuff. But I stand with our resident Dragon Snapper on this. (And…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus *doubles over laughing* *manages to pull self together long enough to type a reply* THIS IS GREAT. I’m totally convinced the earth is flat now. XD XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay. This…

This is just a quick sketch.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
Nuts…it didn’t work. Okay, wait just a sec…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope So, the majority of the people like Writing in the Light, but that is a little long. What if you could make a logo of it and put that on the side of your book, like the picture I attached? Kinda like what Tolkien did.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus On second thought, I’m going to go play rummy…
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *wails* I’m all alone!!!
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope I like Writing In The Light a lot. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw you were looking for another name though was “LightWrighter publishing”
Just a brainstorm idea.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @northerner @graciegirl @winter-rose @jess @not sure who else I’m writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic How Do I Create A Fantastic Character? in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-d XD! Wonder why that is?
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
*blinks* Am I the only writer who doesn’t think that much about psychology and philosophy and theory and stuff like that?
-
Snapper replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I understand that MBTI isn’t completely real. Like what Jess Penrose was saying, we can’t be put into a mold of one type of person or the next. Besides, I could never understand it for my characters. It really only told me whether he was an extrovert or an introvert.
Phsychology…along with time travel, is one of those things I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree I’m signing out. I wrote 1161 words. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Awesome!
@jane-maree I’m still going! - Load More
