-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@leumeister And here’s Jansen. I have to admit, I’m going to be using this picture for some of my villains too.
Also, he kinda reminds me of the picture of a Polecatish person that @i-j-anderson drew a few pages back. But either way. Here ya go!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@perfectfifths Alright! Here’s Jem!

-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper It is officially part of the magical lore of the land, so why not. *lightbulb* You need to put it in your next Legends of King Daeus! The Wiser, and his brother the Slightly Less Wiser. xD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @daughteroftheking @salome01W4G @ethyrndal
I’m on for an hour or more. Who knows? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@josiahdeboer Oh, and if you happen to read the Legend of King Daeus, the sequel is on page 31 of the said topic.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
I like how you called it ‘the video’. I think for now we should call it The Video. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@daughteroftheking *melts your chair*
I like how you called it ‘the video’. I think for now we should call it The Video. 😀
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
*bows* Welcome to our fair corner of the internet @catwing! *raises eyebrows* You like cats?? I like you already. What are some of your favorite books? If you could live in any book, which would you choose?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon The idea was actually a writing prompt @emma-flournoy gave me way way back last fall. It was originally supposed to be about a dragon who melted everyone’s chairs, but it morphed into that. (and trust me, it’s a good thing that it did). I’ll do a third eventually, but I’m very focused on my WIP for now. Maybe when I finish the first…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@JosiahDeBoer HEEEELLLLOOO new Kapeefer! Soccer is a cool sport. *nods approvingly* What position do you play? Are there even positions in soccer? *weak laugh* I actually know nothing about it, except it’s fun to watch. Anyhoo, a lot of the crazy things we say come from the legends of king Daeus and the video that started the whole “Kapeefer”…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Hi guys! It's me! I've come to join the bestiest place on the internet. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@JosiahDeBoer HEEEELLLLOOO new Kapeefer! Soccer is a cool sport. *nods approvingly* What position do you play? Are there even positions in soccer? *weak laugh* I actually know nothing about it, except it’s fun to watch. Anyhoo, a lot of the crazy things we say come from the legends of king Daeus and the video that started the whole “Kapeefer”…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01W4G Aha! I knew I recognized it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Okay, now that that’s out of the way, *cough*.
@catwing
Hi! I’m Dragon Snapper! Melter of chairs and writer of Legends. Greetings.

Salty air, you say? Do you like the beach? 🙂
Your novel sounds really cool, though I have to ask, what is a Catwing? (forgive my dragonish ignorance).Do you play any instruments?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m first!
Welcome to the Bestistest place on the internets! -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Yay! I don’t like cats either! *does a dance*
I love dogs too.
Salome–for some reason, that sounds familiar to me. Is there a story behind it? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Yay! I don’t like cats either! *does a dance*
I love dogs too.
Salome–for some reason, that sounds familiar to me, does it mean anything? -
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Figured I should probably say HI here and not derail the other topic.
So without further ado…
Hello!
Dragon Snapper, at your service.
So, I understand you heard about the Legend of King Daeus–what’d you think? 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Hiii!!! *flies in on musical notes*
Welcome to KP! It’s great to you have you here!
Do you like cats or dogs? -
NC Stokes replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@Shannon Hey there! I don’t think I’ve met you before, so, hi! *shakes your hand vigorously* I LOVE Texas! When I think of it, I usually picture Six Flags, those big oil drill thingies (I don’t know what they’re called, but they are EVERYWHERE in west Texas.), cows, and GREEN GREEN GREEN. There isn’t much green where I live, so I am always blown…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Hi!
When I think Texas, I think of a desert, then for some reason, the Rocky Mountains. (really not sure why.) Then I think of a giant star in a city, because of the Cowboys (the football team). - Load More
